Why did they even play McGee today?

Pennington threw to his side the whole game and we never adjusted. Pathetic coaching.

I blame this loss on the coaching staff. Perry Fewell pulls another boner.

ok--i can see starting him....but after the first 3 huge gainers..maybe then he(Fewell )shoulda had a clue

If he wasn't 100%, and he looked terrible, he shouldn't have been in there and really cost his team

HAHAHA Someone go find the "YAY MCGEE IS READY TO PLAY THREAD" where I said NOT to play him if he's not healthy.

Everyone, I mean everyone, was like...No, play him, he'll be a benefit no matter what, blah, blah blah.

That being said, very little was TM's fault as it was really him being the goat at the expense of our horrible defensive scheme.

I could have given the receiver a 10 yard cushion and then let someone else make the tackle. I t was Chad Pennington in there not Brett Favre. Obviously he was not ready to return. You can't blame the guy for wanting to help his team, but you can blame the coaching staff for failing to adjust (get him off the field).

I could have given the receiver a 10 yard cushion and then let someone else make the tackle. I t was Chad Pennington in there not Brett Favre. Obviously he was not ready to return. You can't blame the guy for wanting to help his team, but you can blame the coaching staff for failing to adjust (get him off the field).

I can sort of understand the cushion on Ginn, but the 10 yard cushion on Camarillo every time was ridiculous.

I could unerstand the cushion on Ginn as well, if they had a different QB.

Thats why I said "sort of".

I'd agree it would have been better to make Pennington throw the deep ball, but he connected on several of those as well. Oh well...too many things went wrong just to blame one mistake anyway.

I can understand them playing McGee if they thought he was healthy, but they obviously knew he wasn't 100% otherwise why would they have him play 10 yards off Ted Ginn. By the way, Ted Ginn was run down from behind by Mitchell, so he is no speedster.

What percentage of Miami's total passing yards came against McGee?

why wouldn't they just put Greer on him and let Camarillo try and him?

HAHAHA Someone go find the "YAY MCGEE IS READY TO PLAY THREAD" where I said NOT to play him if he's not healthy.Everyone, I mean everyone, was like...No, play him, he'll be a benefit no matter what, blah, blah blah.

That being said, very little was TM's fault as it was really him being the goat at the expense of our horrible defensive scheme.

Congrats you were right :thumbsup:

Rub it in our face since everyone prolly would have agreed with you.