Official BUF@MIA game thread

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor half by the O but we are leading so some of you guys need to let up. Just chill! They aren't going to be fabulous every week. SOme people act like Miami is the dregs. They are not. Edwards looked very indecisive and inaccurate. NOt sure if it's him? or if Miami is just blanketing the WR's? Lynch dropped that huge gainer, ugh!

D settled down and looks ok. We get the ball to start the 2nd half...need a TD

I actually have to give offense a lot of credit. The Dolphins have been playing 2 safeties deep the whole game and seem commited to not giving up any passes over 5 yards. With that being said, Fred Jackson definitely seems to be finding the wholes better. Overall, I think we'll make the appropriate half-time adjustments.

It's also good to see Hardy getting involved

Poor half by the O but we are leading so some of you guys need to let up. Just chill! They aren't going to be fabulous every week. SOme people act like Miami is the dregs. They are not. Edwards looked very indecisive and inaccurate. NOt sure if it's him? or if Miami is just blanketing the WR's? Lynch dropped that huge gainer, ugh!

D settled down and looks ok. We get the ball to start the 2nd half...need a TD

and kc is tied w/ nyj

Trent is still a young QB and is going to have bad games. Everyone should expect it. He's not looking good, BUT we're still doing just enough to have a slim lead. I'll take that any day of the week. A bad game by all accounts for the Bills - and still winning. So no need to panic. Let's just hope they can continue to do just enough to get this win. Regroup and be back up next week.