Advice on escaping the police

JoeFerguson

Hey guys, I was doing 90 mph down the thruway and a cop tried to pull me over. I panicked and tried to escape him. I am sending this from my blackberry while I am driving. It's really hard to text and drive, especially when the cops are chasing you.

What should I do? It's really killing me that I may get arrested for something like this! Is there any way out of it?

Hey guys, I was doing 90 mph down the thruway and a cop tried to pull me over. I panicked and tried to escape him. I am sending this from my blackberry while I am driving. It's really hard to text and drive, especially when the cops are chasing you.

What should I do? It's really killing me that I may get arrested for something like this! Is there any way out of it?

Hahaha wtf?

Act like you have a gun and start screaming islamic slurs, they'll let you go.

I saw on Dateline where this guy was in the same position as you. He was chased over 30 miles, he pulled up into a neighborhood and stormed into someone's house. If you pull over, they may shoot you, which is what he thought. So he went into the house to protect himself. As crazy as it sounds, that was his defense in court, and HE DEFENDED HIMSELF. And he almost got out of it. They said when he entered the house if he had just given the gun to the people in the house he would have been not guilty. So when you find a house, make sure you give them the gun and you're golden!

How's your checkbook balance? This fellow ended up having to post a 60K bond... :)

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/2008101...S0107/810160338

OK, first take a deep breath then take another hit, slow down and pull over. When the cop comes out of the car grab the gun under the seat. When the fat bastard wants you to lower the window, zip it down and whip out the pistol. He'll look like a tough guy at first, don't let this fuel your anger. 1st shot to the groin, when he starts to topple over, you pop him with your second shot right to the top of the head. Wrap the package and take it to the "Pine Barrens"

I saw on Dateline where this guy was in the same position as you. He was chased over 30 miles, he pulled up into a neighborhood and stormed into someone's house. If you pull over, they may shoot you, which is what he thought. So he went into the house to protect himself. As crazy as it sounds, that was his defense in court, and HE DEFENDED HIMSELF. And he almost got out of it. They said when he entered the house if he had just given the gun to the people in the house he would have been not guilty. So when you find a house, make sure you give them the gun and you're golden!

Lucky for me, I don't have a gun. Anyway, I have escaped. I switched my GPS from "Fastest Route" to "Ditch the Cops". I made a few quick turns on some service roads and I lost them.

First thing you should do is drive to Pete's...

Lucky for me, I don't have a gun. Anyway, I have escaped. I switched my GPS from "Fastest Route" to "Ditch the Cops". I made a few quick turns on some service roads and I lost them.

Not so fast Mr. Brightguy. They've got your tag, vehicle make, I'm sure by now your name, you need to get the airport and get out of the country while you can.

:wacko:

Faster man faster. And drink that six pack you have in the car. When they finally pull you over plead intoxication. Works like a charm. :)

:wallbash: