How low will the stock market go under Obama?

Fingon

Just like Clintons Right? As soon as Bush came into office, what happened? That's right, the Tech bubble burst, then what happened? That's right, Greenspan lowered interest rates, and through Clintons Community Reinvestment Act, people who should of never qualified for home loans did, with super low interest rates, then what happened?

And who was the one before Clinton? That's right, Carter! Carter presided through the worst inflationary disaster we have seen in modern U.S history. Who cleaned his **** up? That's right, Reagan.

Nice try though :doh:

It all started back in 1980 with the mess Reagnan created to "fix things" and started rolling right through the Clinton era... Yes, that is right, the Clinton era.

There is always a day of reckoning. Unfortunately we in this country will pospone that for immediate gratification and gain... And as Americans we have been dealing with that problem since 1980. We should have just dealt with when we first posed with the problem.

We are paying for it today, the rapid death of the Soviet Union (led to global destabilization with one superpower surviving) and the bleed of American jobs overseas in the name of ecomonic growth.

Sometimes people should really think about things they wish for. When you get those wishes people better be prepared to deal with a whole new set of problems. Sometimes MUCH worse problems. Look at where we are now with regard to the economy and say terrorism/rogue states. :bag:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It all started back in 1980 with the mess Reagnan created to "fix things" and started rolling right through the Clinton era... Yes, that is right, the Clinton era.

There is always a day of reckoning. Unfortunately we in this country will pospone that for immediate gratification and gain... And as Americans we have been dealing with that problem since 1980. We should have just dealt with when we first posed with the problem.

We are paying for it today, the rapid death of the Soviet Union (led to global destabilization with one superpower surviving) and the bleed of American jobs overseas in the name of ecomonic growth.

Sometimes people should really think about things they wish for. When you get those wishes people better be prepared to deal with a whole new set of problems. Sometimes MUCH worse problems. Look at where we are now with regard to the economy and say terrorism/rogue states. :bag:

:doh: do you ever make sense?

:bag: do you ever make sense?

Not to you! :doh:

We just should have just hunkered down in many ways back in the late 1970's... But there was baby-boomer generation coming of age and they everything then... And we are all paying for it today in many ways. One example, the USSR fell by 1989 and we are paying dearly for that dearly today. I am not saying Reagan wasn't bad, I just don't hold him to sainthood like you seem to do.

Not to you! :bag:

We just should have just hunkered down in many ways back in the late 1970's... But there was baby-boomer generation coming of age and they everything then... And we are all paying for it today in many ways. One example, the USSR fell by 1989 and we are paying dearly for that dearly today. I am not saying Reagan wasn't bad, I just don't hold him to sainthood like you seem to do.

I bet you blame gingivitis on baby boomers.

I bet you blame gingivitis on baby boomers.

No. They started fluoridating in the 1950's. Oh wait, "fluoride destroys the very brain chemicals necessary for memory and clear thinking"... The reason why you and others can't understand me. Well that explains the baby-bboomers and the "me" generation. :lol:

Hey, the board has a Cincy, Crayonz, etc... etc... I am just evening things out blaming the most screwed up generation in American history.

:bag::doh:

No. They started fluoridating in the 1950's. Oh wait, "fluoride destroys the very brain chemicals necessary for memory and clear thinking"... The reason why you and others can't understand me. Well that explains the baby-bboomers and the "me" generation. :lol:

Hey, the board has a Cincy, Crayonz, etc... etc... I am just evening things out blaming the most screwed up generation in American history.

:doh::lol:

:bag:

:bag::doh:

Weren't you the one saying the Twitter generation is screwed up. So everyone but your generation is screwed up. I think you need to sit back and look at what the boomer generation has created. It's quite an impressive list.

Weren't you the one saying the Twitter generation is screwed up. So everyone but your generation is screwed up. I think you need to sit back and look at what the boomer generation has created. It's quite an impressive list.

Every generation is screwed up. Anyone ever stop and think about how collectively !@#$ed in the head the Depression left "The Greatest Generation"?

Every generation is screwed up. Anyone ever stop and think about how collectively !@#$ed in the head the Depression left "The Greatest Generation"?

And the "Greatest Generation" has/had it's share of skeletons in the closet. Mother's little helper indeed.