It's snowing right now in the Northtowns.

EndZoneCrew

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Snow, snow already?? Jesus H. Christ! We just had an 8.9 earthquake which caused gas lines to rupture setting 12,493 acres on fire and the water used to put out the fires just created a mudslide that took out a couple dozen homes. And this is just in my neighborhood. But you're getting snow a week and a half before Halloween?? Man how can you guys live there?

Oh by the way it's supposed to be in the low 90's today and I'm spending this weekend lounging by the pool in Palm Springs drinking Champagne. :rolleyes:

That sounds nice, will they do your Pedicure right at poolside? <_<

So you are the idiot that keeps peering in my living room window??

Now why the hell would I be standing outside your window. It's !@#$ing snowing out. <_<

How can you be a bills fan and trash buffalo and the weather?

Newbies. :rolleyes:

yes women and men that like the same thing women like

Ok smart ass, what do you like to drink?

bacon grease

A valuable, versatile commodity.

Useful for preparing collard, mustard, turnip greens. Frying eggs, waffles, pancakes, potatoes, turnips...most any vegetable. Slather it cold on steaks for a sizzling crust. Knife it cold on a roll and toast in in a pan.

Its' uses are only limited by the imagination.

bacon grease

Great so you're busting my balls for drinking something that women drink. Well I visit Buffalo on a regular basis and by looking at the women there not only are they drinking bacon grease like you, they appear to be rolling around in it as well.