What are you doing on Bills bye Sunday

bigskyfan

Sunday is my wedding day, after 28 years of single life (first wife died young) i am getting married to a great lady. At 57 years of age i guess its time :)

Its cool i am getting married, and it is very cool i won't miss a bills game!

P.S. wanted the bills shout song as the wedding march,,,but was overruled

First of many. At 57, you should know that.

Wait a minute. Why am I answering this? This guy is probably walking down the aisle right now. He has made his last post.

Dude, if you manage to sneak in here and check this thread, please tell Ed we all said hi when you get to Whippedville Junction.

Sunday is my wedding day, after 28 years of single life (first wife died young) i am getting married to a great lady. At 57 years of age i guess its time :)

Its cool i am getting married, and it is very cool i won't miss a bills game!

P.S. wanted the bills shout song as the wedding march,,,but was overruled

That's great bsf....congratulations and best wishes for you and your new wife. :sick:

First of many. At 57, you should know that.

Wait a minute. Why am I answering this? This guy is probably walking down the aisle right now. He has made his last post.

Dude, if you manage to sneak in here and check this thread, please tell Ed we all said hi when you get to Whippedville Junction.

LMAO!!! :)

This time of year, Sundays are for Bills football and even when they are not playing, it is still for watching football. Nothing more and nothing less. The "to do" list ends Saturday evening and resumes whenever I get to it again.

My plan is take my forty somthing a$$ to one of my favorite watering holes and enjoy some "stress free" football, get served ice cold beer by some hotties and eat food that is very, very bad for you. :sick:

Enjoy your wedding because if I were on the guest list, I would certainly be sending you my regrets. No offense of course and by the way, CONGRATULATIONS!

GO BILLS!

Congrats. But what do you do next year when the Bills play on your Anniversary?

They would have to be playing on Monday Night Football, but wouldn't that suck, the Bills on MNF and the wife wants to go somewhere quiet for a late dinner. :)

EDIT: I guess it would have to be Tuesday Night Football next year. My bad.

They would have to be playing on Monday Night Football, but wouldn't that suck, the Bills on MNF and the wife wants to go somewhere quiet for a late dinner. :thumbsup:

EDIT: I guess it would have to be Tuesday Night Football next year. My bad.

Yeah my bad, guess I wasn't awake yet when I posted that. Still, over the years there are bound to be times their Anniversary falls on a day the Bills play. Personally I just don't think Football season is a good time to get Married. I hear June is a good month for that.

Congratulations!!

I drove an hour over to Ft. Worth where they have a Bufflao Bros. bar. With a few faithful Bills Backers we enjoyed REAL Buffalo Pizza, wings and Beef on Weck.

And just to make it better we stayed all afternoon to cheer for the Texans (against Miami) and the Cardinals (against the Cowboys).

Then came home just in time to cheer for the Chargers (against the Patriets)

What a great day in football world!!!

Congratulations!!

I drove an hour over to Ft. Worth where they have a Bufflao Bros. bar. With a few faithful Bills Backers we enjoyed REAL Buffalo Pizza, wings and Beef on Weck.

And just to make it better we stayed all afternoon to cheer for the Texans (against Miami) and the Cardinals (against the Cowboys).

Then came home just in time to cheer for the Chargers (against the Patriets)

What a great day in football world!!!

Congratulations on your wedding.

My husband and I did a motorcycle Poker Run (an annual event that fell on the right day). I had a full house 3 sevens 2 kings. didn't win.

Just to let people know, we have Casa di Pizza (original location Elmwood Strip) here in Bradenton, FL. They import the pepperoni (curls and gets crispy on the edges). They also have Sahlen hot dogs, Buffalo wings, and do beef on weck. It's a little out of the way from where I live, but every once in a while we go there.