Sarah Palin Newsweek Cover

Nothing should be off limits. Now think back to Chelsea and Amy Carter... Hey I am cool with the way they mocked them.

But, just remember... Turn around is a B word!

Oh... She is bringing the children in... Who the eff keeps their infant up on stage till 2300 and beyond?

So you were cool with Chelsea being labeled a dog? I am too young to remember how Amy was abused but for the sake of argument I will go for it...were you cool with that? It seemed totally fair to you?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He doesn't care... He just wants free reign to use the N word.

Anyway, B word is not a symbol of social oppression.

It is also frequently used as a term for a malicious, spiteful, domineering, intrusive, or unpleasant person, especially a woman.

Today, the implied racism of the term is so strong that the use of !@#$ in most situations is a social taboo.

The word "B word" has long been in use to refer to a woman in contempt as shown in an 1811 dictionary which describes B word as "the most offensive appellation that can be given to an English woman, even more provoking than that of whore."

SD wanted Wiki... I gave him Wiki... He must be living in 1811.

IMO... B word has been lessened, where as the N word has been given a greater level of sensitivity.

Look buddy, you can rationalize all you want. Wrong is wrong. As far as you trying to paint me as a racist you're waaaay off target. I fully realize the impact of that word and NEVER use it as a weapon. My intent here was to provoke thought about the use of this type of language. It really is disgusting. For the record, I don't buy your weak azz arguments about a pitbull, etc. Save those for Crayonz...he might bite. I'm just calling BS on your drivel.

I don't like the name calling but admit I am guilty as charged when my hypocricy meter is pegged.

For the record, have a point when you post. Like KD mentioned, it becomes spam. I would really like to have a civilized debate, and occasionally do without getting sucked into the mud. I learned a long time ago to pick my battles or your voice becomes white noise. Some here could stand to learn this lesson.

Look buddy, you can rationalize all you want. Wrong is wrong. As far as you trying to paint me as a racist you're waaaay off target. I fully realize the impact of that word and NEVER use it as a weapon. My intent here was to provoke thought about the use of this type of language. It really is disgusting. For the record, I don't buy your weak azz arguments about a pitbull, etc. Save those for Crayonz...he might bite. I'm just calling BS on your drivel.

I don't like the name calling but admit I am guilty as charged when my hypocricy meter is pegged.

For the record, have a point when you post. Like KD mentioned, it becomes spam. I would really like to have a civilized debate, and occasionally do without getting sucked into the mud. I learned a long time ago to pick my battles or your voice becomes white noise. Some here could stand to learn this lesson.

B word does not equal !@#$.

IMO Cu#t does not equal !@#$.

We really need a black woman to decide this...

So you were cool with Chelsea being labeled a dog? I am too young to remember how Amy was abused but for the sake of argument I will go for it...were you cool with that? It seemed totally fair to you?

Ya I am cool... I may voice my displeasure... But, ya!

I always know that turn around is fair play. And believe me when it comes to tit-for-tat, I have no qualms about being a bigger rat.

Please explain... If I am wrong... I will surely apologize.

Pitbulls, outside of the very, very few who are brought up to be aggressive, are great dogs. Most are extremely friendly with strangers. The problem is the very few that are brought up incorrectly (like any breed). However, unlike other breeds, they are extremely powerful, so they can do some damage.

In a study of dog breed temperaments by the American Temperament Test Society, they found that Pitbulls were generally better behaved than the beloved Golden Retriever.

Pitbulls, outside of the very, very few who are brought up to be aggressive, are great dogs. Most are extremely friendly with strangers. The problem is the very few that are brought up incorrectly (like any breed). However, unlike other breeds, they are extremely powerful, so they can do some damage.

In a study of dog breed temperaments by the American Temperament Test Society, they found that Pitbulls were generally better behaved than the beloved Golden Retriever.

I understand that. But with pitbulls, there is more of a chance where you get the one VERY aggressive dog out of the bunch... And yes, more so than other breeds. You know, the terrorist out of the bunch.

Kinda like comparing Swedes to Saudis. Where do you think you are going to get the higher % of radical Islamic terrorists?

Sarah Palin is the radical, or the mad pitbull out of the bunch.

There is a difference between level and flat. Pitbulls may be flat, but they are not level... Or both, flat and level.

Which is why they were chosen for fighting - pit bulls are so eager to please their owners (pack leaders) that they will literally die at their command.

Which is why Michael Vick is SUCH a PIG - taking advantage of such trusting animals.

Which is why they were chosen for fighting - pit bulls are so eager to please their owners (pack leaders) that they will literally die at their command.

Which is why Michael Vick is SUCH a PIG - taking advantage of such trusting animals.

Maybe some will... I just don't see honor in that. Especially when the command is given by a jag-off.

I really don't get the hatred of this woman. It's shameful that we've come to this point. And for the record I feel the same way about The way The Messiah is being treated. Answer me this Lefties-why do you hate this woman so much? Is it because she walks the walk?

You may not like her ideas but why dehumanize her? So acording to Exiled in Idiotville ahe's a b*tch? Nice.

SD, I don't get it either. I'm not crazy about any of the candidates, but this is ridiculous. I work in an office that is mostly African American and although most don't like McCain, they ABSOLUTELY HATE this woman. I have not only heard her called a be-atch, but a "prostitute," "trailer trash," "accused" of being a Playboy bunny, , etc. I don't say anything about politics at work, I don't think it's appropriate, especially since I'm not 100 percent enamoured of Obama, but the last comment was so stupid I had to say "i think she was actually a Miss Alaska, not a Playboy bunny." And these are people they go to church, or say they do. There are also rumors that Palin was in the Ku Klux Klan -- do they even have the Klan up in Alaska?

On the flip side, someone is sending letters to people with McCain signs on their lawns and calling them "white racists" and also writing if they vote for McCain they are "losers" and "sinners."

WTF is going on here? :(

SD, I don't get it either. I'm not crazy about any of the candidates, but this is ridiculous. I work in an office that is mostly African American and although most don't like McCain, they ABSOLUTELY HATE this woman. I have not only heard her called a be-atch, but a "prostitute," "trailer trash," "accused" of being a Playboy bunny, , etc. I don't say anything about politics at work, I don't think it's appropriate, especially since I'm not 100 percent enamoured of Obama, but the last comment was so stupid I had to say "i think she was actually a Miss Alaska, not a Playboy bunny." And these are people they go to church, or say they do. There are also rumors that Palin was in the Ku Klux Klan -- do they even have the Klan up in Alaska?

On the flip side, someone is sending letters to people with McCain signs on their lawns and calling them "white racists" and also writing if they vote for McCain they are "losers" and "sinners."

WTF is going on here? :wallbash:

Hey Melissa, what's up! Glad to see you are still here! :thumbsup:

Are you still putting the words supercilious and pedantic together? ;);) As you can tell the anal orfices are still here! ;);)

WTF is going on here? :thumbsup:

They are feeling quite cocky. There is a double standard at work here in this election. You have one party ticket that everything is open to attack. Then there is the other ticket where you are not allowed to talk about there past or there family (why they would want to is beyond me). Then there are all the other people who are sick to death of BOTH parties.

When will Americans pull there head out of the sand and realize we are being played by both sides. There is no maverick in this election. there is no messiah in this election either. What you have are two parties trying to pretend to be outsiders, when in fact all they are, are the same old tired politicians who have been running this great country into the ground.

But go ahead and keep drinking the kool aid. If you do what you always do, you get what you always get. Pretty sad if you ask me.

They are feeling quite cocky. There is a double standard at work here in this election. You have one party ticket that everything is open to attack. Then there is the other ticket where you are not allowed to talk about there past or there family (why they would want to is beyond me). Then there are all the other people who are sick to death of BOTH parties.

When will Americans pull there head out of the sand and realize we are being played by both sides. There is no maverick in this election. there is no messiah in this election either. What you have are two parties trying to pretend to be outsiders, when in fact all they are, are the same old tired politicians who have been running this great country into the ground.

But go ahead and keep drinking the kool aid. If you do what you always do, you get what you always get. Pretty sad if you ask me.

The double standard is that Palin went on the attack from the get go. What is one supposed to do? Take it? Hey, I am sorry it worked out that way... If the lady wants to dish it, she can take it!

The double standard is that Palin went on the attack from the get go. What is one supposed to do? Take it? Hey, I am sorry it worked out that way... If the lady wants to dish it, she can take it!

To be honost, niether side has shown any class this election. Aren't you tired of the same old BS from BOTH parties? When will America wake up?

To be honost, niether side has shown any class this election. Aren't you tired of the same old BS from BOTH parties? When will America wake up?

I am tired of the same BS the last 8 years and there is only one viable out of the two that has a greater chance at being different.

America won't change the way it goes about electing... The only thing you can hope for is somebody to get in by playing the game and then radically do an about face. Like it or not, call it a fraud... If you think it will happen any other way, you are dreaming.

Like throwing darts in the dark. :thumbsup:

I am tired of the same BS the last 8 years and there is only one viable out of the two that has a greater chance at being different.

America won't change the way it goes about electing... The only thing you can hope for is somebody to get in by playing the game and then radically do an about face. Like it or not, call it a fraud... If you think it will happen any other way, you are dreaming.

Like throwing darts in the dark. :thumbsup:

Do you think our founding fathers felt that way? Do you think George Washington said"it has always been this way, there is nothing we can do"?

They want you to believe that. They want you to think this is the only way to go. Remember, they are supposed to work FOR us. Are they really working for us?

Do you think our founding fathers felt that way? Do you think George Washington said"it has always been this way, there is nothing we can do"?

They want you to believe that. They want you to think this is the only way to go. Remember, they are supposed to work FOR us. Are they really working for us?

They think they are. Really.