Sarah Palin Newsweek Cover

Caribou Barbie! 0:)

:unsure::lol::censored:

Continuing OT but I hated Ronnie Harmon. He'd run back and forth behind the line like a duck at a carnival shoot until somebody tackled him for a loss. He was a great receiver but never should have been used as a RB.

Hey! Bad sneekers and a pina colada my friend but that mofo still dropped the ball! And he's a good reciever?

Oh yeah, forgot, it's PPP, Obama is the messiah, Palin is a fox, McCain is out to lunch and all our 401k's are going down the tubes.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sketch Soland...whatever happened to that guy. Additionally what happened to the Mick from Syracuse, or Silver and Red. Intelligent spokesman for their point of view.

A lot of people have been driven away by the mindless spamming from the rash of newbie posters.

Bound to happen I guess. :unsure:

I suppose so. Perhaps after the election some of the simpler folk (interesting to peruse the Top 20 posters of the day list 0:) ) will get bored and leave and we can return to the good old days of civilized insults and bashing.

Sketch Soland...whatever happened to that guy. Additionally what happened to the Mick from Syracuse, or Silver and Red. Intelligent spokesman for their point of view.

I miss Sketch as he was funny. Mick from Syracuse? Mike?

SnR goes on umm "sabbaticals" to probe the ummm defenses (read bodyguards and guard dogs with an electrified fence for starters) that fat chick Mandy Moore set up around herself after his repeated e-mails.

Since he is hiding in the woods outside her house he is unable to post at the present time. I would have thought a rich republican like himself could have afforded a cell phone he could get internet access from.

I really wasn't aware of the Hillary stuff. I guess I just don't pay attention to idiocy. I was really talking about Palin though.

I know, and you are right to point out the Palin pics are inappropriate. I was just drawing the comparison to Hillary and pointing out the hypocrisy of the media in general and one poster in particular.

I agree that Palin has not been impressive, but it doesn't excuse some of the treatment.

You really think B word is worse than the C word?? Try calling a woman both and see how she reacts. Calling a woman the C word is the worst word to call them. Just like the N word is the worst word for African Americans.

He doesn't care... He just wants free reign to use the N word.

Anyway, B word is not a symbol of social oppression.

It is also frequently used as a term for a malicious, spiteful, domineering, intrusive, or unpleasant person, especially a woman.

Today, the implied racism of the term is so strong that the use of !@#$ in most situations is a social taboo.

The word "B word" has long been in use to refer to a woman in contempt as shown in an 1811 dictionary which describes B word as "the most offensive appellation that can be given to an English woman, even more provoking than that of whore."

SD wanted Wiki... I gave him Wiki... He must be living in 1811.

IMO... B word has been lessened, where as the N word has been given a greater level of sensitivity.

SnR goes on umm "sabbaticals" to probe the ummm defenses (read bodyguards and guard dogs with an electrified fence for starters) that fat chick Mandy Moore set up around herself after his repeated e-mails.

Since he is hiding in the woods outside her house he is unable to post at the present time. I would have thought a rich republican like himself could have afforded a cell phone he could get internet access from.

That's no excuse. I doubt Mandy secures here wireless network.

Hey! Bad sneekers and a pina colada my friend but that mofo still dropped the ball! And he's a good reciever?

Oh yeah, forgot, it's PPP, Obama is the messiah, Palin is a fox, McCain is out to lunch and all our 401k's are going down the tubes.

Like I said... Harmon made the best catch I ever saw... Back in a Colts game at Rich... He made a literally full body, horizontal and parallel to the ground one hand catch for a TD. :thumbsup::)

He also made the worst drop I ever saw in person! :angry::thumbdown:

I know, and you are right to point out the Palin pics are inappropriate. I was just drawing the comparison to Hillary and pointing out the hypocrisy of the media in general and one poster in particular.

I agree that Palin has not been impressive, but it doesn't excuse some of the treatment.

Ok sit down. Take a deep breath and then read my post.

I actually agree with you. IMO kids are off limits. The liberals went after Palin by attacking her family. It is so uncool to bring kids into the equation. It cost them momentarily IMO.

Liberals made yet another mistake by denigrating her so hard before her debate. She merely had to walk out of there without sobbing and running off the stage to call her husband to pick her up and she had a draw.

Conservatives really fu#$ed up by picking her.

I suppose so. Perhaps after the election some of the simpler folk (interesting to peruse the Top 20 posters of the day list :thumbdown: ) will get bored and leave and we can return to the good old days of civilized insults and bashing.

I agree, I am here more... But, I have since almost the start.

I may make the comment about the topic... Even not the topic... :thumbsup: But, I don't bash the posters here outright... I have disagreements, and may offend... But, I limit out right name calling and personal attacks (as per TOS) against members.

I am cool with all of you... Sorry to say, some can't look at it the other way with out the name-calling.

He is out couring Mandy... You know he has a 2010 time line!

:thumbdown:

I actually agree with you. IMO kids are off limits. The liberals went after Palin by attacking her family. It is so uncool to bring kids into the equation. It cost them momentarily IMO.

Liberals made yet another mistake by denigrating her so hard before her debate. She merely had to walk out of there without sobbing and running off the stage to call her husband to pick her up and she had a draw.

Did I respond to you? I thought I was having an exchange with Steely Dan.

Yes I know you agree with me. Turns out attacking Palin in such a tasteless fashion isn't going to cost the Dems. Initially I thought it might, but that would have required McCain to actually come up with a campaign strategy and that never happened.

I agree, I am here more... But, I have since almost the start.

I wasn't actually referring to you....you're an old timer, even if an infrequent presence on PPP. :thumbsup:

Nothing should be off limits. Now think back to Chelsea and Amy Carter... Hey I am cool with the way they mocked them.

But, just remember... Turn around is a B word!

Oh... She is bringing the children in... Who the eff keeps their infant up on stage till 2300 and beyond?

Yes I know you agree with me. Turns out attacking Palin in such a tasteless fashion isn't going to cost the Dems. Initially I thought it might, but that would have required McCain to actually come up with a campaign strategy and that never happened.

My apologies, I thought we were on a message board. I obviously intercepted a PM.

I wasn't actually referring to you....you're an old timer, even if an infrequent presence on PPP. :thumbsup:

I don't see it so much an attack on her daughter as much an attack on her credibility. Her daughter was hidden for five months and Sarah never really appeared pregnant.

IIRC, nobody knew she was pregnant. At least nobody in the media.