Sarah Palin Newsweek Cover

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

claiming that Newsweek has a left-wing slant that supports Obama.

I was reading some of that issue today and definitely sensed a left-wing bias. I think what really tipped the scales was where they gave Karl Rove his own section for a full article. That damned liberal media. :lol:

Anyone who reads either Newsweek or Time and doesn't know their in the tank for The Messiah is retarded or can't read.

I just arrived home after a seven week trip and the hotel I was staying at left Newsweek out for the guests. Like MSNBC they remove all pretense of objectivity. Really, they don't even hide it.

As far as the picture is concerned, who cares...

It does really appear like they were trying to make her look bad and ugly.

Oh well, if she wasn't a complete dunce who deserves everything she's getting... than maybe I'd feel bad.

why does she deserve it? because she was asked to be VP? She was asked to help serve her party/country and she said yes. Because of this she "deserves everything she's getting"??? ;)

What a bunch of crap.

She didn't seek out anything. She didn't lobby for the job. She was happy being Governor of Alaska. She downplayed every attempt of people linking her to the VP position.

Obama, Biden, and McCain are the ones who made the concerted effort this cycle for national office. They are the ones who asked for, and thus deserve the anal exam. The only thing you can hold against her is that she said "yes" when asked to help. For that she has received far more scrutiny, far more slander, far more mud-slinging, far more personal intrusion than the person actually running to be president. If that isn't back-asswards I don't know what is.

As for being a complete dunce, perhaps you could post your resume and we'll compare your accomplishments to hers... :devil:

For that she has received far more scrutiny, far more slander, far more mud-slinging, far more personal intrusion than the person actually running to be president. If that isn't back-asswards I don't know what is.

John McCain, Barack Obama, and Joe Biden have all been national figures for years whose records had already been vetted by the national media. Why shouldn't the media scrutinize Palin who up until late August was unknown to the vast majority of Americans?

John McCain, Barack Obama, and Joe Biden have all been national figures for years whose records had already been vetted by the national media. Why shouldn't the media scrutinize Palin who up until late August was unknown to the vast majority of Americans?

And with an extreme close-up on the cover of Newsweek, she's certainly getting that scrutiny.

Really...no one cares what's in between the covers? We're concerned with the surface image? This whole "controversy" is American politics in a microcosm. :devil:

Anyone who reads either Newsweek or Time and doesn't know their in the tank for The Messiah is retarded or can't read.

I just arrived home after a seven week trip and the hotel I was staying at left Newsweek out for the guests. Like MSNBC they remove all pretense of objectivity. Really, they don't even hide it.

As far as the picture is concerned, who cares...

What publication do you think is moderate?

why does she deserve it? because she was asked to be VP? She was asked to help serve her party/country and she said yes. Because of this she "deserves everything she's getting"??? ;)

What a bunch of crap.

She didn't seek out anything. She didn't lobby for the job. She was happy being Governor of Alaska. She downplayed every attempt of people linking her to the VP position.

Obama, Biden, and McCain are the ones who made the concerted effort this cycle for national office. They are the ones who asked for, and thus deserve the anal exam. The only thing you can hold against her is that she said "yes" when asked to help. For that she has received far more scrutiny, far more slander, far more mud-slinging, far more personal intrusion than the person actually running to be president. If that isn't back-asswards I don't know what is.

As for being a complete dunce, perhaps you could post your resume and we'll compare your accomplishments to hers... :devil:

Nobody wants a BJ from him. :D:sick:

So she agrees to become the VP but she shouldn't be put under the microscope. The lovefest she got for a week after nomination was very biased toward her. It's not anyone's fault but hers that she accepted the nomination. You accept the nomination for the Vice Presidency then you become fodder for discussion. Don't act like she didn't expect it. The media has not gotten on her for her pregnant daughter like Hannity and O'Reilly did about the Spears parents. Funny how they made a complete 180 in order to keep their opinions from slamming the Republican nominee.

The reason the Pubs are slamming the cover is to keep the media away from the issues for awhile.

What a bunch of crap.

Thou think you protest too much.

Hey... She is the one who has engaged in being a "pitbull in high heels" from the get go... And she is ramping it up... She is dangerous... Wait till she incites a Lee Harvey type wacko out there. You see these types of chicks everytime when you go to a football game... Usually the ones getting the guys all in a lather.

It is deplorable what she is doing... and turn around is far play, even if she is a chick.

Why should they go easy on her?... Only to get suckered punched. If she gets Obama (or anyone else) killed, will you rejoice?

Yep. She is being vetted by blood... She willfully fired the first volley at the RNC.

What a bunch of crap.

I've turned down programming contracts because I know I wouldn't do a great job for the person hiring me, and would basically be stealing money from them for shoddy work. I'd like to think if someone could realize they would not be ready to perform the task of Vice-President of the United States they would turn it down also, so as not to screw over an entire country, instead of one company.

Yes, please do anally examine Obama and Biden also, they certainly deserve it. As well as McCain and Palin. All them need anal examination.

I certainly do hold it against her that she said "yes". It's not like this is a secretary office job. The job position is Vice President of the United States of America. A powerful and demanding office, if ever there was one. There is no shame in not being ready or qualified to accept the position. And if you do accept the position.... prepare for anal probing in every aspect of your life, and prepare for detailed critisism of every word you ever say or every action you ever make.

So she agrees to become the VP but she shouldn't be put under the microscope.

I didn't say that. The phrase I responded to was:

"deserves everything she's getting"

and that is a different story. Of course she deserves to be scrutinized, but it didn't have to come with inane BS that was thrown her way.

Thou think you protest too much.

Hey... She is the one who has engaged in being a "pitbull in high heels" from the get go... And she is ramping it up... She is dangerous... Wait till she incites a Lee Harvey type wacko out there. You see these types of chicks everytime when you go to a football game... Usually the ones getting the guys all in a lather.

It is deplorable what she is doing... and turn around is far play, even if she is a chick.

Why should they go easy on her?... Only to get suckered punched. If she gets Obama (or anyone else) killed, will you rejoice?

Check out these knuckle-dragging mouthbreathers at this McCain-Palin event in Ohio!

I didn't say that. The phrase I responded to was:

"deserves everything she's getting"

and that is a different story. Of course she deserves to be scrutinized, but it didn't have to come with inane BS that was thrown her way.

Cut it out. If one can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen... She has been throwing inane BS since the get go.

No quarter was asked and none is given.

:devil:;)