Jauron gave the team a 4-day weekend

eball

Was this the move of an insightful coach who wants his team to "re-energize" over an extended break, or a bad idea given the obvious mistakes made during the AZ game that need to be addressed?

Personally, I like the idea of giving the team some time to rest. I just hope the coaching staff isn't also taking the time off.

Was this the move of an insightful coach who wants his team to "re-energize" over an extended break, or a bad idea given the obvious mistakes made during the AZ game that need to be addressed?

Personally, I like the idea of giving the team some time to rest. I just hope the coaching staff isn't also taking the time off.

Good idea; let it ferment in their heads that they played bad ball.

Jauron got sick of watching JP Losman take snaps with the 1st team. He figures there's nothing that the team will get out of working with JP other than practice recovering fumbles and D backs honing their INT skills. Next week Edwards will be back at practice and the Bills can get something out of their practices. :lol:

All I can say is that I doubt very much that Parcells and Billichek would give their team that many days off after such an embarassing performance.

DJ too soft.

I do not think more practice is going to solve the problems the team showed on Sunday. More practice rarely hurts but the problems we saw on Sunday were not problems that they did not do things correctly, it seemed to be a lack of internal fire to use the skills which many of the individuals have to play collaboratively to beat an opponent that showed some desire.

I am not sure what will solve the problem but it seems to me more practice will not.

All I can say is that I doubt very much that Parcells and Billichek would give their team that many days off after such an embarassing performance.

You're right. They should have training camp style practices through their bye week. :devil:

These guys are men and professionals. No one is happy in that lockerroom. They are young and hungry. A loss is a loss whether you lose by 50 or a point. Get healthy, rest, and come back Mondayto prepare to take it out on the Steelers. Good move.

You're right. They should have training camp style practices through their bye week. :devil:

These guys are men and professionals. No one is happy in that lockerroom. They are young and hungry. A loss is a loss whether you lose by 50 or a point. Get healthy, rest, and come back Mondayto prepare to take it out on the Steelers. Good move.

We're scrimmaging with the Steelers?