The Eyeballing Game

Rubes

I always thought I was pretty good at eyeballing spacial things, like the midpoint of a line or the center of a circle. Now somebody made a simple game where you're put to the test.

You have to run through the series of seven tests three times, and your average score over all 21 tests is your final score, with lower being better (more accurate).

Pretty fun for a short distraction. And oh yeah, I kicked butt: I crushed the very last test with a perfect score (0) and got the top spot with 2.05.

Of course, before I finished this post two other people already beat that, but hey.

I always thought I was pretty good at eyeballing spacial things, like the midpoint of a line or the center of a circle. Now somebody made a simple game where you're put to the test.

You have to run through the series of seven tests three times, and your average score over all 21 tests is your final score, with lower being better (more accurate).

Pretty fun for a short distraction. And oh yeah, I kicked butt: I crushed the very last test with a perfect score (0) and got the top spot with 2.05.

Of course, before I finished this post two other people already beat that, but hey.

23.07??

I need some liquor

:lol:

For some reason that made me think of Gene Wilder in "Blazing Saddles".

Man, I ran through that thing without fully understanding what was actually being asked. I have gotten a lot better; a few spot on bulseyes.

The secret: rooster your head when trying to judge some of the angles.

4 and change. Consistently got 1's on the right angle tests...which is fortunate, since I'm a woodworker and right angles are kinda important.

The parellelograms kept !@#$ing me up...my brain just couldn't avoid making them rectangular projections in 3D.

I wish I had read the instructions for the triangle one. After my third try I finally noticed that it was asking for the point equadistant to the edges. I kept getting huge scores because I was going with the point equadistant to the corners.

edit: And now 3.08 after fixing that problem

I wish I had read the instructions for the triangle one. After my third try I finally noticed that it was asking for the point equadistant to the edges. I kept getting huge scores because I was going with the point equadistant to the corners.

edit: And now 3.08 after fixing that problem

4.13 Couldn't get Parallelogram under 9