EndZoneCrew

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steinbrenner: Well, he'd been logging some pretty heavy hours, first

one in in the morning, last one to leave at night. That kid was a human

dynamo.

Estelle: Are you sure you're talking about George?

Steinbrenner: You are Mr. and Mrs. Costanza?

Frank (yelling): What the hell did you trade Jay Buhner for?!? He had

30 home runs, over 100 RBIs last year, he's got a rocket for an arm, you

don't know what the hell you're doin'!!

Steinbrenner: Well, Buener was a good prospect, no question about it.

But my baseball people love Ken Phelps' bat. They kept saying 'Ken

Phelps , Ken Phelps'.

If you ask me, those were Jerry Stiller's greatest lines on the show!!

FRANK: Welcome, new comers. The tradition of Festivus begins with the airing of grievances. I got a lot of problems with you people! And now you're gonna hear

about it! You, Kruger. My son tells me your company stinks!

GEORGE: Oh, God.

FRANK: (To George) Quiet, you'll get yours in a minute. Kruger, you couldn't smooth a silk sheet if you had a hot date with a babe. I lost my train of thought.

hehe

FRANK: Kramer, I got your message. I haven't celebrated Festivus in years! What is your interest?

KRAMER: Well, just tell me everything, huh?

FRANK: Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reach for the last one they had - but so did another man. As I rained blows opon him, I realized there had to be another way!

KRAMER: What happened to the doll?

FRANK: It was destroyed. But out of that, a new holiday was born. "A Festivus for the rest of us!"

"It's a Festivus miracle!"

I am paraphrasing-

"What kind of man pushes children out of the way to escape a fire?" - the fact that those words came from a clown cracked me up

The funniest thing I ever heard on Seinfeld was George's mother's scream when she found a used rubber on her bed

I am paraphrasing-

"What kind of man pushes children out of the way to escape a fire?" - the fact that those words came from a clown cracked me up

The funniest thing I ever heard on Seinfeld was George's mother's scream when she found a used rubber on her bed

:devil::lol::lol::lol:

I am paraphrasing-

That was one of the funniest scenes ever. I had to look it up:

GEORGE: I...was trying to lead the way. We needed a leader! Someone to lead the way to safety.

ROBIN: But you yelled "get out of my way"!

GEORGE: Because! Because, as the leader...if I die...then all hope is lost! Who would lead? The clown? Instead of castigating me, you should all be thanking me. What kind of a topsy-turvy world do we live in, where heroes are cast as villains? Brave men as cowards?

ROBIN: But I saw you push the women and children out of the way in a mad panic! I saw you knock them down! And when you ran out, you left everyone behind!

GEORGE: Seemingly. Seemingly, to the untrained eye, I can fully understand how you got that impression. What looked like pushing...what looked like knocking down...was a safety precaution! In a fire, you stay close to the ground, am I right? And when I ran out that door, I was not leaving anyone behind! Oh, quite the contrary! I risked my life making sure that exit was clear. Any other questions?

FIREMAN: How do you live with yourself?

GEORGE: Its not easy.

• 1 month later...

My favorite line came from the Marine Biologist episode:

George: "Why couldn't you have made me an architect? You know I always wanted to pretend that I was an architect. "

Just classic.

"6:30 time for your sponge bath"

What episode is that line from?

The Contest of course. It started after George was 'caught' by his mother and then during the contest, he was tempted by the beautiful nurse giving a sponge bath to the sexy patient.

They goofed on that scene in a later episode with guys when George was questioning his sexuality.