Dow plummets

BLZFAN4LIFE

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the real result of the REAGAN TRICKLE-DOWN "economy".

Fixed it for you. You right-wingers are hilarious. Republicans have run everything the for 20 of the last 28 years and you try to say everything that's bad is all Clinton's fault. The charade is over, my friends. Thank you for destroying the America I grew up in.

PTR

Fixed it for you. You right-wingers are hilarious. Republicans have run everything the for 20 of the last 28 years and you try to say everything that's bad is all Clinton's fault. The charade is over, my friends. Thank you for destroying the America I grew up in.

PTR

He ain't right-wing. He just hates Clinton.

As do I...but pinning this on him alone is silly. Sure, it was his administration that promoted weakened lending standards to promote home ownership among people that couldn't afford their "right" to own a home. But that was just one decision in a thirty-year trend of weakened standards. The cause is systemic, and can't be pinned on any one administration.

Or shouldn't, at least. I'm sure raving partisans like yourself will continue pretending it's The Other Party's fault.

He ain't right-wing. He just hates Clinton.

As do I...but pinning this on him alone is silly. Sure, it was his administration that promoted weakened lending standards to promote home ownership among people that couldn't afford their "right" to own a home. But that was just one decision in a thirty-year trend of weakened standards. The cause is systemic, and can't be pinned on any one administration.

Or shouldn't, at least. I'm sure raving partisans like yourself will continue pretending it's The Other Party's fault.

There is more than enough blame to pass around, on this one.