Those blaming JP....??

YOOOOOO

Hamden doesn't take those sacks. JP only looks for the medium to long ball. When it's not there, his first move is to run backward. How about stepping up in the pocket(like Trent) and gaining 2 seconds and looking for the dump off to Marshawn, who was open many times.
I believe he stepped up to buy time for the throw to Evans

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hamden doesn't take those sacks. JP's only looks for the medium to long ball. When it's not there, his first move is to run backward. How about stepping up in the pocket(like Trent) and gaining 2 seconds and looking for the dump off to Marshawn, who was open many times.

Hamden doesn't take very many sacks from the bench so I guess you're right. I'm just curious, did you have NFL Eruopa season pass on dish or something? How do you know this. And how do you still complain about someone getting sacked in garbage time, really, I'm curious. Face it, you're an idiot and don't know what you're talking about and feel like complaining about a guy who got sacked. (BTW He did dump it off to Marshawn you moron, he only had like 8 pass attempts until garbage time)

Hahahahaha. JP threw those passes to Hardy and made great looks (just like TE) and did what I thought was perfect for a backup, and you still complain. You're classic buddy.

You're probably better of just recognizing that for so many posters JP is to blame for every cruel and unjust action in the world and ignoring them. I fully expect JP to be blamed for losing the bye week. It amazes me how someone that has tried so hard to do well is hated so much by some.

You're probably better of just recognizing that for so many posters JP is to blame for every cruel and unjust action in the world and ignoring them. I fully expect JP to be blamed for losing the bye week. It amazes me how someone that has tried so hard to do well is hated so much by some.

I can't let Bills fans keep sh*tting on someone for absolutely no reason. I'm freaking out here, and I will continue to respond to anyone who keeps thinking JP is to blame for the loss. I'm sick of it. Maybe if he was a starter, and didn't throw that Evans touchdown, I could see how you could say he was ineffective...But I saw the game getting more confident about our backup.

First of all, if you can't spell HAMDAN's name correctly, don't post about him. I don't think I've seen a player's name misspelled more than his on this list. Everyone sounds like Dan Dierdorf doing his only Bills game of the year. Please!

Secondly, as a newbie to the list I've seen references to the Losman vs. Edwards controversies, etc which I was never a part of. But to blame this loss on JP indicates a complete lack of understanding of the game. Its a good way to judge people's NFL knowledge.

This team lost because the Cardinals offense was sick and our defense was also sick (in a different way). I sincerely hope it was a bad day for our D but its become clear to me our D-ends are simply not going to provide edge rushing pressure and we are going to come out of the Cover 2 more often to blitz a lot more on earlier downs.

This loss goes 100% to the defense. JP did an admiral job but there is no way the Bills were going to score 41 points today with Edwards.

With a re-energize Miami and NE coming up in our next 4 games, the SD game becomes as close to a must win without eing a must win.

I can't let Bills fans keep sh*tting on someone for absolutely no reason. I'm freaking out here, and I will continue to respond to anyone who keeps thinking JP is to blame for the loss. I'm sick of it. Maybe if he was a starter, and didn't throw that Evans touchdown, I could see how you could say he was ineffective...But I saw the game getting more confident about our backup.

I hear ya and more power to ya. :thumbsup:

The bigger issue RE JP is that he didn't look a lot better than he ever looked. He had one nice drive and one fortunate heave. And what's worse, insted of rally around the backup like most teams do, they gave up around the backup.

JP didn't lose the game; he was just a factor in it. And for most of even the most ardent JP-lovers, this is a nail in the coffin. (As if Jax last year wasn't.)

a fortunate heave?? him ok....what the hell does that mean...Evans juked the corner out of his socks and JP made a throw that the safety didnt think he could make(not many can).....

then he leads us on a nice TD score....

he also had another drive were we had a 3rd and 4 in FG range...and we decided to run for no gain(Marshawn got his helmet ripped off his head on that play, which in my opinion should of been flagged)....not JP's fault...

then Jenkins offsides on a FG attempt....then the Royal fumble....were down by 3 scores in the 4th quarter and pretty much out of it at that point

This loss falls solely on our defense. They had no answer for Kurt Warner and Co and were burned all day long. Imagine if Bolden had played...of the horror, the horror. Even had Trent not been hurt, we could not stop them and the result would have been the same.

its possible we would have lost but i doubt it. I don't blame anyone, certainly not jp, for this loss. I blame the injury to trent edwards(it wasn't anyones fault) okay maybe the defense too.

that injury messed everything up. it screwed up the consistency of the offense, put more pressure on our mediocre run game and kept the defense on the field too long. jp didn't play bad, he played different. our defense(yes it did suck today) is not designed to be on the field for the majority of the game. we couldn't run the ball(or block) and when we did pass for anything really positive, it was a touchdown. it was the combination of our defense sucking wind and our offenses(all parts) inability to sustain drives that really killed us. our offense is designed for the pass to set up the run, our passing game consists of 7 yard passes with our recievers running after the catch, this sets up the eventual deep-ball threat. we had no mid to short passing game, this allowed for the backers to blitz and play run defense and the secondary to strictly play pass(the long ball) they didn't need there corners to play up to protect the run on the perimeter because there linebackers were freakishly fast today and got plenty of penetration. simply put our defense was tired...very tired.

it is tough to make adjustments for this because the bills werent doing anything wrong(as far as overall play). Our offense couldn't perform because there defense was very fast and because they in a sense "rusty". because the offense was rusty and couldn't stay on the field our defense was tired. yeah it sucked to lose but we now have two weeks for edwards to heal or two weeks for losmen to become more consistent. Thats a lot of time to prepare. besides our team does better under the radar anyway.

First of all, if you can't spell HAMDAN's name correctly, don't post about him. I don't think I've seen a player's name misspelled more than his on this list. Everyone sounds like Dan Dierdorf doing his only Bills game of the year. Please!

Secondly, as a newbie to the list I've seen references to the Losman vs. Edwards controversies, etc which I was never a part of. But to blame this loss on JP indicates a complete lack of understanding of the game. Its a good way to judge people's NFL knowledge.

This team lost because the Cardinals offense was sick and our defense was also sick (in a different way). I sincerely hope it was a bad day for our D but its become clear to me our D-ends are simply not going to provide edge rushing pressure and we are going to come out of the Cover 2 more often to blitz a lot more on earlier downs.

This loss goes 100% to the defense. JP did an admiral job but there is no way the Bills were going to score 41 points today with Edwards.

With a re-energize Miami and NE coming up in our next 4 games, the SD game becomes as close to a must win without eing a must win.

You're missing the point. JP being in the game allowed the Cards to score 41. If Trent was playing the Cards would have only score 20 points and we would have won. Not saying I agree with it, just pointing out the logic that dictates that JP is responsible for all bad plays.

I disagree. I think we would have had a more productive day on O, giving the Cards fewer kicks at the cat. The result may have still been the same...a loss. But the score would surely have been different.

I agree with this. Edwards would have played better than Losman, but it wouldn't have been enough to get the win. If you can't play pass defense--which we couldn't--the only way you're going to win is to come in first in a shoot out. And with yet another disappointing performance turned in by the offensive line, this team would have had a very difficult time winning a shoot out no matter who was back there at QB.

I beg all of you disillusioned idiots blaming JP and crying for Hamdan(Who you claim is so much better than Losman, yet you can't spell his name correctly) to consider liking another team.

YES, please. Go like the Argonauts, I don't care. SwampD might actually be the least football knowledgeable person I've encountered on these boards.

You're missing the point. JP being in the game allowed the Cards to score 41. If Trent was playing the Cards would have only score 20 points and we would have won. Not saying I agree with it, just pointing out the logic that dictates that JP is responsible for all bad plays.

The defense didn't have a single stop in the first half. Tell me what does it matter if the Cards got the ball off a fumble or a kickoff when they casually marched up the field every time they got the ball? Anyone who thinks that we win with Trent playing has no ability to analyze football and their time would be better spent doing something else.

Yeah, you are a hero. I never said JP was to blame for the loss. Our D sucked and this is squarely on their shoulders. But JP wasn't great and if there is any questions about why Trent is starting, I think they were answered today.

its possible we would have lost but i doubt it. I don't blame anyone, certainly not jp, for this loss. I blame the injury to trent edwards(it wasn't anyones fault) okay maybe the defense too.

that injury messed everything up. it screwed up the consistency of the offense, put more pressure on our mediocre run game and kept the defense on the field too long. jp didn't play bad, he played different. our defense(yes it did suck today) is not designed to be on the field for the majority of the game. we couldn't run the ball(or block) and when we did pass for anything really positive, it was a touchdown. it was the combination of our defense sucking wind and our offenses(all parts) inability to sustain drives that really killed us. our offense is designed for the pass to set up the run, our passing game consists of 7 yard passes with our recievers running after the catch, this sets up the eventual deep-ball threat. we had no mid to short passing game, this allowed for the backers to blitz and play run defense and the secondary to strictly play pass(the long ball) they didn't need there corners to play up to protect the run on the perimeter because there linebackers were freakishly fast today and got plenty of penetration. simply put our defense was tired...very tired.

it is tough to make adjustments for this because the bills werent doing anything wrong(as far as overall play). Our offense couldn't perform because there defense was very fast and because they in a sense "rusty". because the offense was rusty and couldn't stay on the field our defense was tired. yeah it sucked to lose but we now have two weeks for edwards to heal or two weeks for losmen to become more consistent. Thats a lot of time to prepare. besides our team does better under the radar anyway.

The defense was on the field for so long because they couldnt stop the Cards on 3rd downs....plain and simple......

People need to understand...T.O.P. is not just on the offense....its predictated on a defense that cant get 3rd down stops, and before today we were getting stops at an absurd rate....

unfortunately we didnt do that today :/

They were certainly in the position to win it. The defense simply was not up to the task, and JP wasn't up to a big, late comeback.

The defense was not up to the task because they knew Losman would not be able to keep them off the field. On the other hand, Trent Edwards would have been up to a "big, late comeback." We would have had a BETTER chance of winning that game, had Edwards been in during the second half. He gets the job done, never gives up, and makes smart decisions. He also takes the blame for the things he does wrong, even some things that weren't his fault, he takes the blame like a man.

I do like him, as a backup...but JP Losman will NEVER amount to anything besides a backup QB in this league. Teams don't want a guy that whines, complains and blames everyone else after he makes a mistake.

a fortunate heave?? him ok....what the hell does that mean...Evans juked the corner out of his socks and JP made a throw that the safety didnt think he could make(not many can).....

then he leads us on a nice TD score....

he also had another drive were we had a 3rd and 4 in FG range...and we decided to run for no gain(Marshawn got his helmet ripped off his head on that play, which in my opinion should of been flagged)....not JP's fault...

then Jenkins offsides on a FG attempt....then the Royal fumble....were down by 3 scores in the 4th quarter and pretty much out of it at that point

Other factors not mentioned: The adjustments the coaching staff had to make after TE went out. I'm not sure, but I think they threw some of the playbook out when JP came in because he wasn't familiar with the plays. Then his oft documented flaws were highlighted, like holding on to the ball too long. Love him or hate him, he's got the Buffalo on his helmet so we should want him to succeed. I would've hoped that they had more plays in for TE. They had him come out with 3 passes in the shotgun before he got nailed. I bet they wanted a quick score because they knew that KW and the Cards could score. If TE is out a few weeks, at least JP will have 2 weeks to practice before a start.