Those blaming JP....??

YOOOOOO

That's an extreme reaction based on too little information. I feel that most of the people on these boards--including you--know very little about Hamdan. Have you watched him in practice? Have you watched footage of his play in NFL Europe?

Given that we--and I include myself--know so little about Hamdan, I think it's best if we let the coaching staff decide whether he should be promoted to #2 QB status. Thus far, their decision to stick with Losman as the #2 indicates either that Losman has shown more in practice etc. than Hamdan, or else that they prefer Losman's experience to Hamdan's inexperience. Or it could just be a question of preferring the devil they know to the devil they don't know. (By this I mean they've seen a lot more of Losman in regular season games, than they've seen of Hamdan.)

But whatever the coaching staff's rationale for preferring Losman to Hamdan, it's something that could change, if Losman were to play badly enough, or if Hamdan were to show enough in practice. If Hamdan were to take the field for any length of time, it would be a chance to see whether he'd make a viable #2 QB for next year, or whether we'll need to draft a backup QB in April.

My VERY HYPOTHETICAL extreme reaction is just to remind thhe one guy who loves Hamdan to realize how unlikely it is that Hamdan would play. I really can't picture Hamdan starting, especially with all the experience Losman has, so this conversation is going nowhere, as I assure you Hamdan will never see the field this seaso.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was William Shakespeare.

I would have thought you'd be embarrassed by not knowing that. After all you're all over people who don't know what you know so you can feel superior.

Maybe I helped you win a bar bet. :thumbdown:

For extra points he was drafted from Notre Dame.

BTW, this is a social board. Not everyone here lives and dies by football. It's entertainment and you take it MUCH to seriously. :D

My VERY HYPOTHETICAL extreme reaction is just to remind thhe one guy who loves Hamdan to realize how unlikely it is that Hamdan would play. I really can't picture Hamdan starting, especially with all the experience Losman has, so this conversation is going nowhere, as I assure you Hamdan will never see the field this seaso.

There's a whole fanclub of guys that would ask you to recant that statement. Thank you very much.

It was William Shakespeare.

I would have thought you'd be embarrassed by not knowing that. After all you're all over people who don't know what you know so you can feel superior.

Maybe I helped you win a bar bet. :thumbdown:

For extra points he was drafted from Notre Dame.

BTW, this is a social board. Not everyone here lives and dies by football. It's entertainment and you take it MUCH to seriously. :D

Why did you ignore my heartfelt post that summed up all I ever have to say to you? Seriously, go re-read it. I'm done with you and I'm no longer going to humor you with your trivia crap. Just leave the thread, you've brought down its credibility significantly.

I agree the Bills are much more likely to stick with Losman as their #2 QB for the season, than they are to promote Hamdan to that role. I won't rule out the possibility of a Hamdan promotion entirely though, simply because I know too little about him.

Why did you ignore my heartfelt post that summed up all I ever have to say to you? Seriously, go re-read it. I'm done with you and I'm no longer going to humor you with your trivia crap. Just leave the thread, you've brought down its credibility significantly.

Tsk, tsk, after I helped you win a beer. Did you read my heartfelt post that summed my feelings up too?

Are you now satisfied with my football knowledge or do you think I still don't know anything. (Not that it matters in the slightest, just goin backatcha! :thumbdown: )

Bottom Line.... The Bills were not ready to play JP today and JP was definatly not ready to Win the Game. The O-Line put JP in a bad position where mistakes were made, and the O-Line is the reason Trent was knocked out. Those mistakes loaded the gun for Arizona to captilize and destroy the Bills defense. The O-Line is also the reason that Freddie Jackson and M. Lynch were not very steller performers today.

I agree the Bills are much more likely to stick with Losman as their #2 QB for the season, than they are to promote Hamdan to that role. I won't rule out the possibility of a Hamdan promotion entirely though, simply because I know too little about him.
Who cares who's #2 or #3, I've read more than once in this thread that the team stops playing when Trents not in the game. If on the third offensive play of the game, an injury to the QB makes the team stop giving the same effort they would when the injured QB's in the game then who the hell cares who the backup is. What I'm hearing is if we want to win its Trent or no one.

Who cares who's #2 or #3, I've read more than once in this thread that the team stops playing when Trents not in the game. If on the third offensive play of the game, an injury to the QB makes the team stop giving the same effort they would when the injured QB's in the game then who the hell cares who the backup is. What I'm hearing is if we want to win its Trent or no one.

I think a lot of people here, including myself, aren't saying JP makes the team lose just that TE is a much better leader. I guess the question is why does the team play better when TE is in there. It even goes back to when Fairchild was there. Losman is going to walk at the end of the year and I hope he gets into a good situation because he was screwed here by a carousel of OC's and HC's. I'm not sure his commitment to this team is as strong as it should be but I kind of understand it.

TE keeps a calm demeanor that the team emulates when he's there. He's very cool under pressure and all great QB's are. JP, IMO, is anything but calm under pressure. TE threw a great completed pass a splitsecond before getting slammed and getting a concussion. It wasn't like he didn't see the guy coming. I can't recall seeing JP ever do that.

By no means would I blame this loss on JP as the defense looked like Swiss cheese today, but the fact of the matter is that JP isn't a capable NFL QB.

If Edwards is down for any extended period of time now or at any point this season, this team doesn't stand a chance. A lot of people, including myself, felt that at least Losman would be a great insurance policy should anything ever happen to Trent but I think today proved otherwise.

JP still has the same issues he's had since day one. He simply doesn't have "it" and he certainly doesn't fit the type of game the Bills want to play offensively. I would think it would be prudent for the Bills to seek out another veteran QB that's capable of stepping in and doing a much better job than JP running this offense. It might be crazy to say but I really feel Hamden could be better suited for our backup role that JP.

Jauron refusing to throw the challenge flag, seeing that the ground actually caused the ball to fly out of Royal's hand, after being sent backwards, ending his forward progress, and having his knee about a millimeter off the ground, at maybe the most critical point of the game, in my opinion, was more to blame for this loss than anything JP did or didn't do today. No, JP wasn't spectacular, and did some dumb things with the ball, as he is wont to do even on his best day. But I blame Dickie J. for one simple reason. He was no Field General out there today, and that is what we needed most, in that all-out war declared by Adrian Wilson and Friends. Can Kawika Mitchell be coach next week, please?

I keep on seeing alot of fault being put on one mans shoulders.....

So to those who believe this loss was on JP...please name me one play .... JUST ONE that occured before the Royal fumble...that cost us this game...??

I don't blame this on JP, he did an average job as a backup... But he confirmed why he's not our starter. Same old JP, holding the ball too long waiting for the long ball or waiting for what he perceived as an open receiver. Funny how TE doesn't need to wait that long to get the ball out of his hands. Bottom line, JP doesn't read defenses or see the field like a starting QB in the NFL. He certainly didn't lose us this game, but he didn't win it for us either.

I keep on seeing alot of fault being put on one mans shoulders.....

So to those who believe this loss was on JP...please name me one play .... JUST ONE that occured before the Royal fumble...that cost us this game...??

Um dude, I'm not sure if you saw the game or not

.................but.....................

JP made about 5 or 6 bad plays which translated directly into points for Arizona every single time.

Failing to check down on at least 3 or 4 plays resulting in sacks for massive losses.

The muffed handoff which resulted in a fumble.

The fumble on his own.

The interception at the end of the game.

JP made about 5 or 6 bad plays which translated directly into points for Arizona every single time.

Failing to check down on at least 3 or 4 plays resulting in sacks for massive losses.

The fumble on his own.

to play a little devils advocate...the muffed handoff was not his fault. that's on fowler for letting a freakin interior d lineman in untouched. what was jp or ml supposed to do about that?

once the game was very in hand by the cardinals, who cares if he held the ball too long? he's trying, hoping something is going to develop and we can get back in the game. in an overly obvious passing situation, the cardinals know to send the house and they know that our offensive line has sucked ass all game.

fact of the matter is, jp did a bang up job keeping us in it while the defense was giving the game away. that doesn't mean he should be starting, but it certainly doesnt mean that he didn't come in and do his job.

the robert royal fumble was horrible. the penalties were horrible. none of those jp's fault. just because he looked bad in garbage time doesn't mean he didn't give us ample opportunity to come back.

The fumble on his own.

reading comprehension ... the original poster said "BEFORE THE ROBERT ROYAL FUMBLE"