Those blaming JP....??

YOOOOOO

we had the ball for 4 minutes after the first TD

wow, you don't get the concept of how tiring defense gets when you are playing PASS DEFENSE. really think about it. do you honestly think they would challenge the number 5 ranked run defense to see if there running back could be the central point of there gameplan. hmmm i am thinking they would rather run a cold weather team ragged in the arizona heat and challenge our undersized secondary to cover there wide recievers. your body naturally gets beat up and its no wonder they got tired, five plays covering man to man with no pass rush whatsoever to make warner make bad throws(i have no idea what happened with our d-line) and yeah YOU WILL BE TIRED!

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what play really just made me sit back and notice the true difference between jp and Trent? It wasn't a big play, most of you may not even really remember it. It was a play in the first half, where jp went back to pass, seemed to lock onto someone downfield for an extra second while lynch was out in the flat wide open. By the time jp checked the ball down to him, there was a linebacker shooting towards him. Because of jp's lack of recognition, he turned what would have been at least a 7 yard gain into a 1 yard gain. This play just really illustrates why I love watching Trent play. He gets the ball to our playmakers and let's them make plays. Jp waits and waits and waits, and when he finally finds someone, the defense usually finds them as well.

Sorry about the formatting, writing from my phone.

That is the exact play I was thinking of earlier, when murra pointed out that, apparently, JP was passing to Lynch all night. I guess just not on that play.

Nobody has mentioned this yet so maybe I'm wrong but, I remember a play where the pressure came on JP down by the Bills goal line and he ran back and was sacked at the 3. He almost had a damn safety. :D

That's the play where Peters couldn't even stop the wind and basically pushed the pass rusher into JP. :thumbdown:

That is the exact play I was thinking of earlier, when murra pointed out that, apparently, JP was passing to Lynch all night. I guess just not on that play.

I said he threw it to Lynch, which is true. You said Hamdan is better than Losman, please refrain from trying to sound smart again, it hurts my head.

God, you're so annoying. I'm getting sick of you continually hopping into threads and take up all this space quoting things and saying nothing productive. No one cares what you have to say. I thought you would have learned your lesson after you didn't realize our coach played football.

:D You put me in my place. I'm gonna get my big brudda and you'll be sorry. :thumbdown:

I'll work very hard to get my posts down to your level.

you talking to me, cuz i always knew jauron(even if he does look like a corpse) played football?

No, it was me. He is too much of a buffoon to actually quote my post and make intelligent arguments to my points. Instead he just wants to yell at people and pretend he's superior. :angry:

The person who that was directed towards knows I was talking about them.

:D

After re-reading your post I realize I was reading it out of context, sorry. This very well might be my last night on the board, so I'm giving it my all trying to sway the ignorant and often incorrect fans while I'm still in a furious mood.

(In my best Willy Wonka) No, don't, stop.

:D You put me in my place. I'm gonna get my big brudda and you'll be sorry. :thumbdown:

I'll work very hard to get my posts down to your level.

No, it was me. He is too much of a buffoon to actually quote my post and make intelligent arguments to my points. Instead he just wants to yell at people and pretend he's superior. :angry:

:D

(In my best Willy Wonka) No, don't, stop.

I really do f*cking hate you. What are you ten years old? Don't lie.

oh really, cuz that sounds like excellent coaching to me, not to mention the fact that the speed of the national football league is the same as your highschool football team. just do us all a favor and go gameplan for your next team loss.

NFL players cant make it thru one quarter without getting tired....thats awesome...maybe i should send a couple of my kids up there to play then....

btw were ranked 6th in NJ state....and were not losing this season :thumbdown:

Anyone who thought JP played pretty good today wasn't watching the same game I was. No pocket presence at all, that's why he will never be a starting qb in the nfl. To be sure the Cards chewed up yardage and clock but our offense needed to do the same thing, make first downs, move the ball, and keep the ball away from Warner. Losmans lack of any kind of football sense made that impossible.

NFL players cant make it thru one quarter without getting tired....thats awesome...maybe i should send a couple of my kids up there to play then....

So you coach Irvington?

I love how you completely bypassed the fact that the NFL is a lot faster and more competitive than your stupid NJ highschool team. I would love to see your kids get slaughtered against the bills, that would be the best. broken skulls everywhere hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

I love how you completely bypassed the fact that the NFL is a lot faster and more competitive than your stupid NJ highschool team. I would love to see your kids get slaughtered against the bills, that would be the best. broken skulls everywhere hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Is it wrong that I'm frightened because I share the road with people like this?

WTF? :thumbdown:

From ZOW2 sad but true.

- This game was a microcosm of JP's entire career. He's got his one trick up his sleeve (bomb) and no other game to speak of. He has no pocket presence, no clock in his head, terrible with ball security, has a penchant for taking huge sacks and generally makes the O-line look much worse than they are. This would be a 5-11 team with JP at the helm. I kinda' feel bad for him. Little did he know that Edwards' injury may have cost him hundreds of thousands of dollars. After this game, any team that may have given him a chance to be their starter next year just crossed that idea off their list. JP is headed for the same place that players like Harringotn and Carr are at. A career backup at best,

Excellent post that pretty much sums up JP except that in JP's mind he thinks he is a legit NFL starting QB. :thumbdown:

You missed his point entirely.