Official BUF @ AZ thread

And while we've got our "halftime adjustments" hats on, maybe we could find a way to get some pressure on Warner, considering he's a fumble machine. A few good whacks on him and he should start coughing the ball up.

I know the whole risk/reward thing...But without pressure on Warner he's been near automatic...Throw in his propensity to cough up the ball and I think the risk/reward is well on one side...The Cards played a horrible half of Football last week mainly because Warner was pressured HARD...The Bills need to get to Warner...a lot...or I doubt think they'll be able to catch up... :unsure:

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-Greer cannot defend the slant or Larry Fitzgerald worth a shitt. Maybe try a double team every now and then? Just a thought Perry.

-The defense is getting collectively pwned, where has Marcus Stroud been since the Jax game? Any pass rush whatsoever?

-I see that Schobel and Kelsay are doing their usual 30 yard dash straight down the field on every play.

-JP playing serviceably well, still takes too long to check down though, hate to see the 2nd half after Az makes defensive adjustments.

You can be a lot more free with your stunts and twists when you don't have to worry about a ground attack (i.e that 2minute drill).

And there was probably only 1 'backer on the field for that last possession.

I understand. They did that for 3 straight series though. They keep lining up with no one on the center. The End fires into the tacksl to try to make room for the interior lineman to run behind him to the outside to get to Warner. As long as it took me to type--that's as long as it takes to develop. The ball is gone by the time Williams et al get to the QB.

You can be a lot more free with your stunts and twists when you don't have to worry about a ground attack (i.e that 2minute drill).

And there was probably only 1 'backer on the field for that last possession.

Not much rushing performance by BUF so far. I see ML at 9/34, and Evans 1/22 and JP 2/2 +td. Not that AZ is much better; 26 total rushes in the half for 78 yards, but 18 more total snaps. Ouch.

Nice half by Warner - 20/25.