2. Seahawks are banged up...Bills win

3. Jags are banged up...Bills win

4. Raiders have coaching turmoil...Bills win

5. Rams have coaching turmoil...Bills win

6. OJ found guilty

7. Cards are banged up...Bills.....WIN?! :wallbash:

All the proof I need for now :worthy:

OJ's probable next address: Ely State Prison -- http://www.doc.nv.gov/esp/

Nevada is considering closing several prisons, so OJ will likely be very cramped.

Conservation Camp? Are they going to learn how to keep animals and plants from becoming extinct while making boondoggle wallets and singing songs around a campfire?

I think OJ will be OK. I'll bet he makes friends up the ass. :wallbash:

Just to think as a kid I cheered for this guy - I was in Buffalo Children's hospital for surgery the day he broke the 2,000 yard milestone. I remember about 8 of us kids - none older than 9 or 10 - and our parents cheering and carrying on. Had to watch it on a B&W TV - definately not high def - What's interesting is that I can't even recall if Buffalo won that game.

So I guess the Naked Gun reunion show is canceled now?? Thanks alot, OJ.............

On the contrary, I can think of a million story lines related to Nordberg being in jail....wow...endless possibilities..

It's stuff like this, that makes me believe on some level there is such a thing as Karma, and people get what they deserve.

It's hard to understand how he threw his life away. Many athletes act as if they're above the law, but OJ has to rank as one of the worst athlete offenders of all time. Maybe it's time Ralph took his name off the wall. So many football memories from the guy, but seeing his name up there no longer honors the Bills.

It's hard to understand how he threw his life away. Many athletes act as if they're above the law, but OJ has to rank as one of the worst athlete offenders of all time. Maybe it's time Ralph took his name off the wall. So many football memories from the guy, but seeing his name up there no longer honors the Bills.

Take his name off the Wall , its time, take the letters and auction them on EBay ,some idiots would buy them . Ues the money for stadium improvements.

I'm glad he got convicted.

I have mixed feelings about taking his name of The Wall. His football acomplishments certainly warrant being up there. Who decides who goes on The Wall anyways? Just Ralph? Is charachter a criteria?

I thought I read something once where Ralph Wilson said he would not take OJ off The Wall, so I bet he stays.

Guest dog14787
It's stuff like this, that makes me believe on some level there is such a thing as Karma, and people get what they deserve.

Karma and some long overdue justice :wallbash: