ESPN2 Edwards discussion

gjb373

ESPN2 just had a panel of three so-called sports reporters on to discuss the latest and greatest of the NFL. Edwards' play was brought up as a topic, with highlights being shown while discussing. Only one of the reporters read some canned line about how Jauron loves his "dedication and leadership" and then quickly moved on to an old story about Joey Porter backing up his guarantee against NE two weeks ago. This story was heavily discussed by all three panelists. It seems that the worse, more dysfunctional team you are, the more ESPN wants to weigh in on you.

Finally the Bills deserve some national credit, and instead we hear about the HORRIBLE Raiders, Bengals, and Dolphins

We get no respect. Even if we win the next two we probably wont get any respect. A win is a win. A come from behind win is more impressive than a blowout because its hard to bounce back.

Teams around the league are getting upset every week. Yet, we keep winning. This is the best season and team we've had in a while. We bills fans like to get excited early but the team is real deal. If our O-line gets it together and we stay healthy we have a legit shot at the superbowl. Jauron will keep our team thinking one game at a time. Bills fans think ahead. Thats what we do.

Berman is on our side, forget the rest of those chumps.

My favorite thing is that some of the broadcasters give our week schedule as reason for us not being good, then go on to say how much better Tennessee is, when we are both 4-0. While Tenn is probably the better team right now, our opponents record, 4-12, is better than Tennesses opponents record, 3-13. Seems that maybe we have the better schedule?

We get no respect. Even if we win the next two we probably wont get any respect. A win is a win. A come from behind win is more impressive than a blowout because its hard to bounce back.

Teams around the league are getting upset every week. Yet, we keep winning. This is the best season and team we've had in a while. We bills fans like to get excited early but the team is real deal. If our O-line gets it together and we stay healthy we have a legit shot at the superbowl. Jauron will keep our team thinking one game at a time. Bills fans think ahead. Thats what we do.

Berman is on our side, forget the rest of those chumps.

Berman continues to insist that we are the best wagon-circlers in the NFL.

My favorite thing is that some of the broadcasters give our week schedule as reason for us not being good, then go on to say how much better Tennessee is, when we are both 4-0. While Tenn is probably the better team right now, our opponents record, 4-12, is better than Tennesses opponents record, 3-13. Seems that maybe we have the better schedule?

Your point is spot-on, but to be precise, Tennessee's opponents are a combined 3-12. They beat 0-3 Texans who already had their BYE because of the storm hitting Houston.

You're totally right though on how all these national media morons ignore the Titans' weak schedule.

The Titans have also played 3 of their 4 games at home - including their win over Jax.

The Bills are playing their third road game Sunday.

For that matter - the Giants opponents only have 3 wins - all of them owned by the Redskins. NY's other two wins are against winless Cincy and StL. With only three games played though, the defending champs opponents have a only 3-9 record - still the best among the three undefeated teams.

I understand the frustration - but I'd suggest not paying too much attention.

Barring that - hope for two more wins - I am certain the Bills will be #1 on all lists if they are 6-0 3 weeks from now. And truth be told, do we even really believe they are quite that good?

They are almost a lock to make the playoffs, and the likely favorite to win the division. They're also really young, so the future is bright, even if they don't go far at all in the playoffs. Coming from where they've been, I'd have no complaints.

Let's also remember that 3 out of the 4 games for the Titans have been at home!!...They are going to slip

Thank you, some people pee their beds if the feel like they aren't getting respect, hilarious. Also, someone mentioned a week schedule. That made me week, haha. I'll be outa town next weak.

We don't ? There have been many threads started here where we are ranked in the top 5-8 of the league. Edwards is touted by many talking heads as an up-and-comer, 'Brady-calm' etc. I think the respect has started and will border ball-washing once we beat SD.

ESPN2 just had a panel of three so-called sports reporters on to discuss the latest and greatest of the NFL. Edwards' play was brought up as a topic, with highlights being shown while discussing. Only one of the reporters read some canned line about how Jauron loves his "dedication and leadership" and then quickly moved on to an old story about Joey Porter backing up his guarantee against NE two weeks ago. This story was heavily discussed by all three panelists. It seems that the worse, more dysfunctional team you are, the more ESPN wants to weigh in on you.

Finally the Bills deserve some national credit, and instead we hear about the HORRIBLE Raiders, Bengals, and Dolphins

I work behind the scenes on that program and they conspired to talk as little about the Bills as possible. Then they huddled and started shouting about giving Buffalo no respect.