Undefeated Teams

Bills Opponents: 4-11

Giants Opponents: 3-9

Titans Opponents: 3-12

Why are the Bills being told by the Media they are undefeated do to an easy schedule? I have not heard a thing about the Giants or Titans easy schedule. Just that our schedule has been soooo easy. I guess it's just that classic respect we get from the national Media!

Why are the Bills being told by the Media they are undefeated do to an easy schedule? I have not heard a thing about the Giants or Titans easy schedule. Just that our schedule has been soooo easy. I guess it's just that classic respect we get from the national Media!

First off welcome to the board! and Second this team willget no respect until we beat a good team. When we beat SD after the bye we will get that respect we deserve.

I have read somewhere referring to the Titans opponents but i forgot it might have been peter king as for the giants for a team that just won the super bowl i hear nothing about them....ever

Cowboys have a loss, but thier opponents are also 3-12.

The Bills are 4-0 because of an easy schedule!

The Bills end up 12-4 because of an easy schedule!

The Bills get a first round playoff bye because of an easy schedule!

The Bills get two playoff wins because of their homefield advantage (due to an easy schedule)!

The Bills get a Superbowl win because they had an easy schedule, and easy playoff run against an easy NFC opponent.

IF that's the case, I'll take all the abuse about an easy schedule!

So let me just say one word about this...

Who, exactly, are the 'really really' tough teams, what are their W-L records, and to whom have they lost?

The schedule was set years ago. Is it the Bills fault that they're playing the NFC West and AFC North this season, along with our usual division opponents, or that Marica Brady* got hurt? 'Cause the rest of our division plays the exact same teams, save for 2 games.

EAT BUFFALO SCHITT, national media - the Bills are the BEST.

Before this season ends, you will all bow before Ralph's Marv's Dick.

Or, as BRUUUUUUUCE would say, "We're baa-aaaaack!" Deal with it.

(OK - either that was more than one word, or I'm Pyrite Gal.)

19 and 0 baby!!! :oops:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I just think it is so stupid all this talk about schedules in the first place. If the Bills lost all those games, Seattle's 2-1, the Raiders are 2-2 (would Kiffin had been fired then?), and the Jaguars are 3-1. Thus, we would have one of the hardest schedules. This isn't college football. Would it be better if the Bills had an 0-4 record against tougher teams? The media is insane.

I just think it is so stupid all this talk about schedules in the first place. If the Bills lost all those games, Seattle's 2-1, the Raiders are 2-2 (would Kiffin had been fired then?), and the Jaguars are 3-1. Thus, we would have one of the hardest schedules. This isn't college football. Would it be better if the Bills had an 0-4 record against tougher teams? The media is insane.

Exactly, CB'97. They know nothing. Even just now, the local idiots, i.e., Jeanie Sullivan, Mike Dope, etc., are sharpening their elbows to try and squeeze their way onto the Bills' bandwagon...

19 and 0 baby!!! :rolleyes:

I was thinking something along the same lines. Taking away the Bills games and the opponents are 4-7. Take away the dreadful Rams & the opponents are 4-4. The Jags & Seahawaks will make the playoffs. However, we do have a creampuff schedule since the only other sure playoff team we'll play is San Diego, with Denver, who should be 1-3 instead of 3-1, and the Jets also possibilities. Put a fork in NE, they're not going anywhere with Matt Cassell.