is it time to retire the shout song?

loyal2dagame

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is the shout song past it's prime? or are there too many great memories that go along with that song playing at the ralph to replace it? and if it was replaced, what should the new song be?

just wondering what everyone's view is.....

shout is an embarrassment

Best song ever!

It always makes me feel better when i hear that song i play it to piss off my rommates and around campus just becasue i am the Bills fan on campus.

Seriosuly today i walked out of my dorm wearing a Thurman Thomas t shirt, Bills sandles a Bills lanyard and a bills hat.

I just need some gymshorts and ill be in bussiness

My God. The original poster asked for your opinion, in no way did he give his. Everyone that is mad at him for "posing a question" needs to re-read the post. He didn't say he wants the song gone, he asked what YOU want.

What I want? What I want? I'll tell you what I want.

I want to piss on the heads of all the other fans of NFL teams after The Bills win the SuperBowl, and then win it again, and again and again. Then I'll take a break from my monumental pissing, reload with a keg or two of Heineken and then piss on their heads some more.

Thats what I want! After that, The Bills' fans can sing any damn song they feel like.

What I want? What I want? I'll tell you what I want.

I want to piss on the heads of all the other fans of NFL teams after The Bills win the SuperBowl, and then win it again, and again and again. Then I'll take a break from my monumental pissing, reload with a keg or two of Heineken and then piss on their heads some more.

Thats what I want! After that, The Bills' fans can sing any damn song they feel like.

You piss, I'll poop.

Part of the beauty in being a Bills fan is knowing that you are a part of the fanbase for the leagues corniest team.... but that ok! I for one am damn proud that I grew up wearing Zubas, listening to Bills Boogy and singing the shout song. Is the song corny as all hell?... yes.... but shall never ever be replaced!

I take it with me on my mp3 player and portable speakers wherever I watch the game and play it loud after every Bills Touchdown. It is also my ringtone. I have the version that starts out with Berman and ends with Levy. That being said, I obviously love it and don't want it to change. Oh yeah, we all dance like fools while it plays and LOVE every minute of it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's go Buffalo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::D:lol::worthy: