is it time to retire the shout song?

loyal2dagame

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is the shout song past it's prime? or are there too many great memories that go along with that song playing at the ralph to replace it? and if it was replaced, what should the new song be?

just wondering what everyone's view is.....

They tried to replace it once in the mid 90's. Didn't go over well and after a couple games the "Shout" song was back. Of course, I also remember the "Talkin' Proud" song before that.

The shout song can never be retired. What is better than walking into the stadium on game day and hearing the lines being shouted out and repeated from all directions by a bunch of complete strangers!?

The song is deeply engrained in my child hood memories. Killing the song would be like killing a part of me..... How is that for cheesy

Lets gooo Buffaloooa

SHOUT! Buffalo’s happen’ now

SHOUT! We’re on the move now

SHOUT! The Bills are happenin’ now

SHOUT! They’re makin’ it happen now

SHOUT! We’ve got the spirit

SHOUT! A lotta’ spirit, yea

SHOUT! Just watch it happen now

SHOUT! Buffalo’s happen’ now

SHOUT! We’re on the move now

SHOUT! The Bills are happenin’ now

SHOUT! They’re makin’ it happen now

SHOUT! A lotta’ spirit, yea

SHOUT! Just watch it happen now

If there's ever been a thread that not only deserves deletion, but also deserves consideration for assassination of the poster, it's this one. (I don't actually mean that.)

Is there a happier sound in the world than the those first few notes?

Why do you want to deny us our happiness? Why do you want to take our joy away?

HELL NO!!!

Then I would have to find my puppy another "FAVORITE" toy...to replace his little mini Buffalo Bills football that says:

"Touchdown Bills"

"Let's Go Buff-A-Lo"

AND...

"(dunt dunt dunt dunt)...THE BILLS MAKE ME WANNA SHOUT!"

He would not be a happy fella! (nor would I)

They tried to replace it once in the mid 90's. Didn't go over well and after a couple games the "Shout" song was back. Of course, I also remember the "Talkin' Proud" song before that.

That was some legal thing that either went away or just jason petered out.

dankenstein, thanks for the download,,,it is now on my computer anc can't wait to play for my bronco fan son :lol::D:lol:

Your son is a Broncos fan? This is why corporal punishment needs to be introduced to this generation.

My mom once bought me on of those corny football uniforms with the plastic helmets and the shoulder pads that used to choke you to death but somehow she bought me Boomer Esiason's Bengals get up. I wore it once and brought shame upon my house I thought my Uncle Russ was going to kill me and leave me in a ditch (he looks and sounds like Paulie Walnuts) I was afraid to wear it after that.

GO BILLS!!!

Speaking of songs...

I have been working as the over night manager at my resort here in San Antonio simply so I can guarantee that I will watch every Bills game this season. Anyways, on one of these shifts I was skimming iTunes and if you search "Buffalo Bills" there is a brand new rap song by some guy named Siris called Billieve 09. Its corny but I like it and play it often even though I am not a big rap fan.

Dave

If there's ever been a thread that not only deserves deletion, but also deserves consideration for assassination of the poster, it's this one. (I don't actually mean that.)

Is there a happier sound in the world than the those first few notes?

Why do you want to deny us our happiness? Why do you want to take our joy away?

Completely agree!

I accept the assasination task! Lock & Load! ( I ..uh.. don't actually mean that.)

To the OP's question: Hell NO!