Tracy Porter vs. Leodis

LaDairis

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Um since when is the first 4 games a significant factor of how good one player is compared to the other players drafted at his position. Everyone knew McKelvin was raw to begin with he is going to take a couple years to to get up to speed, but his celiling is much higer then Porters plus he is already a factor on special teams.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME, THE FIRST 4 GAMES OF A SEASON ALWAYS DETERMINES A CAREER!

Ryan Leaf was 2-2 his first 4 games

Loser Peyton Manning was 0-4

so ha! LaDiarrhea is right everyone!

This is an actual LaDarius post:

"I will give the Bill FO credit - they can spot coverage talent that the rest of the NFL cannot. The rest of the NFL "discovers" coverage talent at the combine. The Bills actually watch the games."

Eric King hasn't been remotely good since he left Buffalo.

Justin Geisinger can hardly get off the Redskins practice squad.

This is an actual LaDarius post:

"I will give the Bill FO credit - they can spot coverage talent that the rest of the NFL cannot. The rest of the NFL "discovers" coverage talent at the combine. The Bills actually watch the games."

Eric King hasn't been remotely good since he left Buffalo.

Justin Geisinger can hardly get off the Redskins practice squad.

The best part about LaDumbass is that he actually thinks that NFL franchises do not have scouts watching collegiate games on a week in and week out basis, and that he can do a better job with his VCR in mom's basement.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME, THE FIRST 4 GAMES OF A SEASON ALWAYS DETERMINES A CAREER!

Ryan Leaf was 2-2 his first 4 games

Loser Peyton Manning was 0-4

so ha! LaDiarrhea is right everyone!

Yeah, perennial loser Jim Kelly was 1-3 in his first 4 games. Montana 0-4. Terry Bradshaw 1-3. Bob Griese 0-4. Bart Starr 1-3. Fran Tarkenton 0-4. Bret Favre 1-3. What a sorry bunch of pathetic losers. :w00t:

Yup - Brandon Marshall 6 catches 155 yards - 1 TD. That's some great coverage skills.

The problem with you and the other football invalids here is that you don't even notice the coverage... unless the announcers point it out to you.

Porter was on Eddie Royal most of that game. Try WATCHING instead of LYING and/or PARROTING. You might actually LEARN something... well, we can assume you might have the capacity to learn...

Yeah just like you were right about Bobby Carpenter? Just like you were right about Michael Huff? Thought so.

So if you are harassing bills fans, are you doing the same to the five other teams that drafted corners before Tracy Porter?

AZ-Cromartie

TB-Talib

Dallas-Michael Jenkins

SD-Antoine Cason

KC-Brandon Flowers

They were all soooooooooo stupid to draft these guys ahead of Porter. Looks like you can spend some time on those draft boards and harass those fan bases. I'm sure they'll love it. And you didn't seem to respond anymore once Lori gave you the proverbial smackdown. Nice job!

Flowers - excellent football player, limited athlete, cannot play man in NFL without a safety behind him

Cason - overrated - slow, not that good

Jenkins - stiff hips, not an elite cover guy, not even close

Talib - good cover guy, pothead, in NFL Drug Program because of Combine pot test, doesn't have elite wheels and hence needs to play with safety help like in a Tampa 2

DRC - and they say Porter isn't physical... DRC has the potential to develop into something close to what Porter was his senior year at IU

There is coverage and then there are pretenders. Leodis and the above are pretenders. Porter is the shutdown, and that IS APPARENT 4 weeks into the rookie season. You either can cover or you can't...

As for the Bills...

JP Losman

McCargo

Leodis...

yeah, only the knee case WR from Wisconsin has panned out as a recent first... oh, yeah, you also spend a top 10 on a ....

Second Round caliber SAFETY....

LOL!!!!

Lucking out on UDFA is one thing. Whiffing in ROUND 1 is where the MONEY, TIME and SCOUTING are spent...

TFG, at home with VCR tapes, is better than your FO regarding YOUR DRAFT PICKS.

Sorry if the truth hurts...

No, you aren't.

Your alleged player evaluations are plain and simply flat out wrong.

How's your first round stud bobby carpenter doing? And justin geisinger is still riding the pine in washington, not playing.

(there, i use the appropriate LaDumbass formatting technique)

Flowers - excellent football player, limited athlete, cannot play man in NFL without a safety behind him

Cason - overrated - slow, not that good

Jenkins - stiff hips, not an elite cover guy, not even close

Talib - good cover guy, pothead, in NFL Drug Program because of Combine pot test, doesn't have elite wheels and hence needs to play with safety help like in a Tampa 2

DRC - and they say Porter isn't physical... DRC has the potential to develop into something close to what Porter was his senior year at IU

There is coverage and then there are pretenders. Leodis and the above are pretenders. Porter is the shutdown, and that IS APPARENT 4 weeks into the rookie season. You either can cover or you can't...

As for the Bills...

JP Losman

McCargo

Leodis...

yeah, only the knee case WR from Wisconsin has panned out as a recent first... oh, yeah, you also spend a top 10 on a ....

Second Round caliber SAFETY....

LOL!!!!

Lucking out on UDFA is one thing. Whiffing in ROUND 1 is where the MONEY, TIME and SCOUTING are spent...

You didnt respond to anything I said. How about Bobby Carpenter? Are you actually saying that Michael Huff was still a better pick than Donte Whitner? And you're ADMITTING that Lee Evans was a good pick?

Now, if these other 5 teams picked crappy CBs, why don't you go and tell those fans all about it? You've said enough on this board.

The problem with you and the other football invalids here is that you don't even notice the coverage... unless the announcers point it out to you.

Porter was on Eddie Royal most of that game. Try WATCHING instead of LYING and/or PARROTING. You might actually LEARN something... well, we can assume you might have the capacity to learn...

Who are you? It sounds like you've been posting for a long time, but honestly - you sound like one weird dude....

The question is does this guy possess enough self-awareness to realize he sounds like a complete jacka$$? Seriously, I'm not sure I've read so much garbage in my life. What a weird lifestyle it must be to sit at home on a computer, convincing yourself you are superior to all NFL scouts. Sooo strange...