The 1:00 Game Thread...

Heitz

I love Brees fantasy wise...this game needs to be a shootout...I hate you guys with the Sunday Ticket...I'm so jealous. Kinda stuck here in Rochester with Jets\Cards. Although I do feel a lot better about the Bills' chances against AZ, they look like the same old AZ to me.

I don't see a lot of Fantasy talk on TBD...this is my first year playing and for all football junkies it's really just so addicting.

You'll like this then. Brees just threw a 33 yd TD pass to Lance Moore. Saints up 14-3.

Please spare us how the Cardinals are going to be a trap game. Warner is begging to be benched with that performance. 34 point given up in the 2Q. 3 fumbles/2 INTs. AZ Cards=Clown show.

On the other hand, get ready for the "Favre/Jets are back" hype.

PTR

Derek Anderson is doing everything in his power to give his position to Brady Quinn. 5-12, 44 yards and 1 pick so far and looks awful on most throws. Saw him getting in the face of a rookie WR on the sidelines after a 1st-quarter incompletion. It's obvious that DA eats pressure for breakfast.

Please spare us how the Cardinals are going to be a trap game. Warner is begging to be benched with that performance. 34 point given up in the 2Q. 3 fumbles/2 INTs. AZ Cards=Clown show.

On the other hand, get ready for the "Favre/Jets are back" hype.

PTR

3rd Trap game in a row! for the Bills. Not sure how that's possible, but I'm certain we'll see it talked about.

How funny would it be if the Cards came back? It would be ruinous. Cards are marching right down the field, like they did 2 times in the first quarter. I think the Jets have done little to win this game, Cards mistakes/guy getting hurt covering Coles have been giving it away. Inside the 5...let's see if they can score.

Not sure why you're getting the game there. But the Buc's defense is handing AR his ass so far in this game.

Yeah, odd. Most of the state is getting the 49er game, but for some reason the SW corner of the state is getting the battle of the Bays. At least it's a decent game.