Old/Current Bills on the board

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I played for the Bills once, in a dream.

Strangely, I still had to go to work at my regular job during the week. Then I would show up on Sundays for the games. I was a back-up WR. I remember being nervous about having to go into the game because I didn't really know the playbook. But then somehow I scored a game-winning TD. And all of a sudden William Hurt, the actor, was the head coach and he was telling me how great I was.

These replies are funny, but I wouldn't be even a little surprised if this board is frequented by players, as well other famous people. Writers have been using quotes on this board for years. This is a big site, and there are some very informed posters here.

My daughter has a little blog that she recently started. She wrote an article about the possibility of female priests and it was printed the next day in the Boston Globe. She gets hits from as far away as Iceland. Hey....people surf the web.

Anyway, yes, I think we get tons of hits from players/celebs, and I compliment SDS for keeping it on the down low.