HELP WITH BILLS CLASS PROJECT!!!!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For a class I'm in at St. John Fisher, we are doing a project on how to market keeping the Buffalo Bills in Buffalo. We have to come up with a one word tag line that describes what the Bills mean to Buffalo. We also might be doing an event at Fisher. Any input is appreciated! Look for updates about this project!

1) People pay a lot of money for an exercise like this. You're aware of that, right?

2) What's your time frame?

tradition is the first one that came to me. My group also came up with Blue Collar but apparently that is the slogan for the UB Bulls this year. We looking to come up with what is called our "brand equity" word by next week because we have to start our marketing campaign, but we're having trouble pinning down that word.

tradition is the first one that came to me. My group also came up with Blue Collar but apparently that is the slogan for the UB Bulls this year. We looking to come up with what is called our "brand equity" word by next week because we have to start our marketing campaign, but we're having trouble pinning down that word.

Together

or

Resilience: ability to recover readily from illness, depression, adversity, or the like; buoyancy.

"Fandemonium"....hardly original - it was coined , of course, by Van Miller who was voice of the franchjse for 5(?) decades- approximately the amount of time it took me to graduate Fisher

9decades

Seems like it would be easier if it were more then one word. Isn't blue collar two words?

Here are some words basically what the Bills mean to me:

Pride

Talking Proud "corny I know"

My favorite - obsession

Addiction

Escape

Connection

Passion

Attachment

Unite

Now get an A and while your at it keep the Bills in Buffalo, or worst case move them to Charleston, SC so I can get season tickets, just kidding please don't flame me.