Where are the idiots now

eball

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what was the point of this? On top of being senseless - you needed to bump this 8 minutes later? :thumbsup:

So, Josh Reed had a good game today and that means he played well 2 years ago. :huh:

Whatever... argue with yourself.

There we people this preseason saying Reed couldn't make the roster of most other NFL teams, let alone start....

You know who you are. Not only did he frustrate Wilson enough to get him thrown out of the game, he made clutch catch after clutch catch.

Eat your crow.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok you are calling me out. Yeah, I am eating some humble pie at the moment.

what was the point of this? On top of being senseless - you needed to bump this 8 minutes later? :thumbsup:

So, Josh Reed had a good game today and that means he played well 2 years ago. :huh:

Thank you SDS.

How about we just enjoy the amazing victory instead of coming on here and trying to stroke your e-penis about how smart you are?

Reed is obviously a good player to be in the NFL and be slotted at #2. Sheesh.

what was the point of this? On top of being senseless - you needed to bump this 8 minutes later? :rolleyes:

Seriously. Can't tell you how tiresome it gets to see people start yelling for the people who were wrong about something. As if they've never been wrong in their life.

The team goes 3-0 and people need to start hunting fellow fans? :thumbsup::huh:

Wilson and the rest of the Raider DBs were tired of getting blocked. I've said it before and I'll say it again - Josh Reed can play for me anytime.

Damn right. The guy puts it out there every game.

Seriously. Can't tell you how tiresome it gets to see people start yelling for the people who were wrong about something. As if they've never been wrong in their life.

A lot of cases of "I-told-you-so-itis" round these parts the last few weeks...

We don't celebrate big wins anymore, we just have to find the person who disagreed with us and rub their face in it.

When you try to have a reasonable discussion on this board and are met with ridiculous statements by people you don't know, it tends to frustrate you. My apologies for pointing out the absurdity of those who have trashed the Bills' decision to keep Reed on the roster.

Jeezus. As if this place suddenly became the bastion of civility.

When you try to have a reasonable discussion on this board and are met with ridiculous statements by people you don't know, it tends to frustrate you. My apologies for pointing out the absurdity of those who have trashed the Bills' decision to keep Reed on the roster.

Jeezus. As if this place suddenly became the bastion of civility.

Okay, well while we're at it, I was wrong about Joey Porter. He opened his mouth, I called him out, and he had Casell for lunch today.

who said anyone was wrong? A guy plays poorly for years and then starts to play well. Good for him, but it doesn't excuse what happened in the past. Hopefully, he keeps it going.

who said anyone was wrong? A guy plays poorly for years and then starts to play well. Good for him, but it doesn't excuse what happened in the past. Hopefully, he keeps it going.

What AD said. Josh had ONE bad year.

Except he hasn't "played poorly for years". He had one rough season and everyone has ridden him since then.

That's okay, Darin. Nobody is allowed to grow or develop in the minds of some. Jauron will always be a schitty, overly conservative coach...Reed will never be able to catch...Edwards will never be able to play in bad weather (just wait...that one won't die until he throws for 450 and 5 TDs in a blizzard)...blah blah blah.

... and a couple more where he was not good, not bad, just mediocre

B.S. The offense was mediocre and it was based on a variety of factors - and Josh Reed's play were rarely a part of it. Frankly I'm sick of people who have very little knowledge of this game calling guys out who're working their asses off in less than optimal conditions for their success.

Yeah, it was a big shock to me that a possession receiver like Reed who relies on accurate QBs who can diagnose a defense would flourish with a guy like Edwards in there instead of Bledsoe or Losman. :thumbsup: