Drinking the Cool-Aid by the GALLONS!

Tonawanda Troy

Its been a while since I've been in the wall, working my but off to pay the Bills. I just wonder how many of you really believe We can not only win the Division but go deep in the post season this year. I knew we had a breeze of a schedule when it came out. Now there is no Brady in NE, The F-a-v-r-e is'nt scaring me, and the fish can't score more than about 13 a game things look even better. Cleveland looked like a 50-50 shot, not anymore! SD, at Denver, and maybe at NE could bring us a loss. The rest of the schedule is a bunch of chumps! We already took care of business in 2 games that were looking tough a month ago. If we sweep the Patsies........BUFF goes 14-2!

You heard it here, and now BABY!!!

Anyone else guzzling the COOL-AID with me!

T T

The Kool Aid goes down smooth and is very refreshing.

We'll be 10-6 and make the playoffs easy.

Just 10-6? What surprises me this year is that games that are close, that we would have lost last year, we're winning. Don't underestimate us, I think 11-5 or 12-4 is probably more like it.

10-6 is very reasonable.

2-0 now.

5 should-wins against Oakland, KC, St. Louis, Miami (x2)

we should be able to at least split the 7 games against Arizona, NE (x2), NYJ (x2), San Fran, Cleveland

And I'll put a couple should-lose games in there for good measure against Denver and San Diego (yes, I think they are MUCH better than 0-2)

So if that all plays out, we should be 10-6 to 11-5. I really dont see us coming in worse than that...

Its been a while since I've been in the wall, working my but off to pay the Bills. I just wonder how many of you really believe We can not only win the Division but go deep in the post season this year. I knew we had a breeze of a schedule when it came out. Now there is no Brady in NE, The F-a-v-r-e is'nt scaring me, and the fish can't score more than about 13 a game things look even better. Cleveland looked like a 50-50 shot, not anymore! SD, at Denver, and maybe at NE could bring us a loss. The rest of the schedule is a bunch of chumps! We already took care of business in 2 games that were looking tough a month ago. If we sweep the Patsies........BUFF goes 14-2!

T T

Kool-Aid sounds good, and 14-2 is a possibility. I think we can finish between 12-4 & 14-2.

Guest dog14787

T T

I'm guzzling so much COOL-AID folks around here think I've gone mad, OK,OK, and I admit it, I have mad Buffalo disease geeesh, :wallbash: