darren mcfadden

BeastMode54

Just picked up Bush for my FF team. He won't do much this week, I hope, but if McFadden keeps having turf toe all season and Fartgas is out a few weeks he may be a good pickup for bye weeks.

From what I've read turf toe gets worse the more somebody plays on it and to get it to completely go away requires weeks. If McFadden keeps trying to play on it it will only get worse and worse.

Linkage

Athletes diagnosed with turf toe should avoid their sport for about three weeks to allow the joint capsule to heal. Once returning to activities, special footwear inserts can be used to limit the motion of the big toe and prevent further damage to the joint capsule. Ask your doctor to evaluate your feet for possible inserts that can control motion of the inflamed joint.

I was shocked by the end of this article...

* How bad has the blood boiled within the organization?

So bad, that a team representative visited the media room Wednesday to circulate printed copies of an ESPN.com column by Mark Kreidler.

The piece, as it turns out, is a pretty good rip job on Kiffin's handling of the situation.

I cannot imagine... Al Davis will be rooting for the Bills Sunday, I am sure of it.