Did anyone see this play last night?

Joe Miner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPo4vKoPd8Y

He's lucky that little mistake didn't end up biting his team in the arse.

Had Dallas only been more aware of the situation, they would have recovered the ball. I can only hope his coaches and teammates take him to task over that. That's not a rookie mistake, that's just a cocky play IMO.

You gotta remember to score the TD before you start your celebration.

Had Dallas only been more aware of the situation, they would have recovered the ball. I can only hope his coaches and teammates take him to task over that. That's not a rookie mistake, that's just a cocky play IMO.

The amazing thing is that he did almost the exact same thing while a Senior in High School in a nationally televised game. He was running in for an uncontested touchdown and leaped in an attempt to do a flip from the 5yd line, and came up a yard short. He got penalized 15yds for unsportsmanlike conduct as a reward.

They block youtube at work so I cannot provide a link, but I am sure you can find it if interested.

Isn't that what Fewell always preaches....Pick the ball until the whistle is blown....

I did. Idiot should've been benched for the rest of the game. You don't do that, esp. on the road.

I did. Idiot should've been benched for the rest of the game. You don't do that, esp. on the road.

:thumbsup: but it's OK to do it at home?

Don't know about you, but as soon as that play happened I turned to the missus and said "he wasn't in the farking endzone before he tossed the ball away". Home or away, they are lucky Dallas was asleep at the wheel.

Niagara 66--absolutely right about Westbrook. He darn near came down on the crown of his helmet after his somersault into the EZ. That woulda ruint things bad.

I think he would have been benched if Philly wasn't so short on WR. Two of their top Three are out. They didn't have much choice. But what an idiot, I bet Andy Reid beat him with a 2 x 4 at Halftime. :thumbsup:

:lol: but it's OK to do it at home?

Don't know about you, but as soon as that play happened I turned to the missus and said "he wasn't in the farking endzone before he tossed the ball away". Home or away, they are lucky Dallas was asleep at the wheel.

Niagara 66--absolutely right about Westbrook. He darn near came down on the crown of his helmet after his somersault into the EZ. That woulda ruint things bad.

There are lots of things I do at home that I wouldn't do on the road!! :thumbsup: