Seattle loses two more WR's

Logan Payne has been declared out for the season and Seneca Wallace could be out a month.Their only healthy WR's are Courtney Taylor, recently signed Billy McMullen and a guy named Michael Bumpus who they just signed off the practice squad. Anyone wanna play WR for them?

What about Roydell Williams the ex-Titan? 50 catches and 4TD's last season and he's jobless.

Logan Payne has been declared out for the season and Seneca Wallace could be out a month.Their only healthy WR's are Courtney Taylor, recently signed Billy McMullen and a guy named Michael Bumpus who they just signed off the practice squad. Anyone wanna play WR for them?

What about Roydell Williams the ex-Titan? 50 catches and 4TD's last season and he's jobless.

They signed samie parker last week i thought

Guest dog14787
Peerless Price is still out there...

If he wanted to come back, this would be a very good team to go to, but not sure if its right thing to do , just having recent neck surgery and all, maybe if he was younger.

If he wanted to come back, this would be a very good team to go to, but not sure if its right thing to do , just having recent neck surgery and all, maybe if he was younger.

Yeah, they can get both Moulds and Price for cheap. What a re-union that will be. :lol:

Weird thing is I can't think of any WR on our squad that I can consider trading to them.

Someone posted a link last week about what Peerless is doing now, and he said he got a call from the Browns last week when Donte Stallworth went down in the warmups. I think he also got a call from Seattle as well.

EDIT: here's the quote (thanks to Beerball for posting the story):

"After the surgery and rehab, the Doctor told me that he would give me the OK to play again, but that if I wasn't in a financial need to play that I should consider retiring.

"Al Wilson retired this week because of the same thing, a neck injury. Everyone I know says that I shouldn't play again, but I'm still working out every day and running routes every morning still wanting to play again.

"I still have a desire to play. I just don't think that I could play 80 to 90 snaps a game like I have for all these years. Financially I don't need to play anymore. We got a call last week from the Browns when Donte Stallworth got hurt. But, I haven't been cleared to play and I just don't know that I'm going to play again. Seattle also called last week, but I will not play that far away from home. If I'm going to be laid up because of football, I want it to happen on this coast."

LINK