Tina Fey as Sarah Palin

Heels20X6

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with VOR, Fey is hotter, but not by a lot.

Fey hit that "upper midwest" accent absolutely perfect. Had all her mannerisms down pat. A couple times I had to remind myself that it was wasn't Sarah Palin.

You're right Buckeyemike, won't be long before it's removed from Youtube though.

Agree with VOR, Fey is hotter, but not by a lot.

Personality factors-in a lot for me.

Fey hit that "upper midwest" accent absolutely perfect. Had all her mannerisms down pat. A couple times I had to remind myself that it was Sarah Palin.

Or Tina Fey. ;)

That intro aside, that episode of SNL has to rank as one of the worst in the history of the show. I was with a group of friends who got together to watch the USC game, and then we watched SNL while flipping to the Wisconsin game. We were incredulous at how AWFUL it was. And while I much prefer the good old days of SNL, I'm also not a snob who thinks that this decade has completely sucked. But the first show of this season was as bad as I've ever seen.

That intro aside, that episode of SNL has to rank as one of the worst in the history of the show. I was with a group of friends who got together to watch the USC game, and then we watched SNL while flipping to the Wisconsin game. We were incredulous at how AWFUL it was. And while I much prefer the good old days of SNL, I'm also not a snob who thinks that this decade has completely sucked. But the first show of this season was as bad as I've ever seen.

From what I saw, it sucked. The open was pretty good, and there were a few things that were OK. Phelps monologue (or whatever they call that intro) was terrible. I was surprised, but Phelps wasn't terrible in the skits...the skits were terrible, though.