Charles Robinson---"Fred Jackson has Starter written all over him

Big Turk

And as a backup to #34 don't forget #30, Don Smith. He of the direct snap fame. Unfortunately it didn't work so well in the Superbowl, but it sure helped us get there. Lost in FA (AFAIR) to the Poorpisses, he seemed to be another ex-Bill that suffered from the Curse.

Anyone want to talk about Chas Romes?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the point is that he is a RB that could be a starter on another team. I don't think he was comparing them as backs.

I see that, now that the article has been linked. That wasn't really clear from the first post, IMO.

Rule: Quote from, or cite an article: LINK IT! Or at least provide a reason why you can't.

I'm not barking specifically at the poster in this thread, but so many people refer to an article to make a point. Then, after you read it, you realize they completely missed the point, misread it, whatever.

Jackson's receiving skills are incredible. He's our best slot receiver. Yeah... I said it.

I agree, his hands are outstanding- last year in preseason he caught two tipped balls, when I saw that I knew his hands were excellent- he also is a tough runner, has good eyes, and a nice wiggle- but he is not M Turner who is 240+ and can run away from DBs

Tim Tindale?

Tindale was pretty good in his short time in Buffalo. Holmes was a pretty good change of pace back too and had a nice little career in Buffalo. Still, Kenny Davis and Thurman were a Great Combo.