Charles Robinson---"Fred Jackson has Starter written all over him

Big Turk

Wow...

The Bills are the media darlings of the NFL this year it seems...I can't remember hearing so many positive compliments about players on this team in a long...long time---or at least until week 3 of the 2004 season was over....

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...

The Bills are the media darlings of the NFL this year it seems...I can't remember hearing so many positive compliments about players on this team in a long...long time---or at least until week 3 of the 2004 season was over....

Fred Jackson is the man. We haven't had a combo like this since Thurman & Kenneth Davis

Fred Jackson is the man. We haven't had a combo like this since Thurman & Kenneth Davis

I was thinking more like Thurman and Darick Holmes, FJ has not become a great blitz pick up player yet. Hopefully they both will have 100 yard games soon like Thurman and Darick Holmes did.

I was thinking more like Thurman and Darick Holmes, FJ has not become a great blitz pick up player yet. Hopefully they both will have 100 yard games soon like Thurman and Darick Holmes did.

Darick Holmes? You mean Kenneth Davis.

Is it a bad thing that I don't know who Charles Robinson is?

He's the Yahoo!.com NFL writer who broke the Reggie Bush violations story a couple of years ago. Worked at the Freep for a while before that.

Holmes had two 100-yard games, almost exactly a season apart.