Thanks for ruining our season

Max

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least Poz got his money's worth on the facemask.

MJ-D was wearing that thing backwards at the end of the play. Don't mean to flippant, b/c that kind of thing could've been serious, but it just highlights the stupidity of this year's all-or-nothing rule change. Guys will go for broke once they know they're gonna be flagged.

See, this is why I advocate the chat room. Stupidity like this is gone in a wiff. Poor Max posts this here and now he has to live with it as long as folks keep bumping & referencing.

Chat room=Good

I like the idea of anybody being able to expose thier towering stupidity when things are at their most intense during a game. Posts like this are little treasures because a) they're funny as hell and b) they tell us everything about the psoter we will ever need to know.

Under normal circumstances I'd just delete this as it was a new thread started during the game.

But this one is just too precious to get rid of just yet. :devil:

Peters giving up a sack to a ROOKIE!

Then POZ not filling the whole on the 4th and 1 PLUS the personal foul!!

Surprise onside? You learn that in rec.

I really hope you didn't cut your penis off at that point. :devil:

"I told myself I was straight, but I shouldn't have worried because my maker had better plans for me" --George Michael

See, this is why I advocate the chat room. Stupidity like this is gone in a wiff. Poor Max posts this here and now he has to live with it as long as folks keep bumping & referencing.

Chat room=Good

Oh yeah? I guess I'll have to start logging the chatroom now. :devil:

I like the idea of anybody being able to expose thier towering stupidity when things are at their most intense during a game. Posts like this are little treasures because a) they're funny as hell and b) they tell us everything about the psoter we will ever need to know.

Under normal circumstances I'd just delete this as it was a new thread started during the game.

But this one is just too precious to get rid of just yet. :lol:

NICE! :devil:

From now on, posts like these shall be known as taking it to the MAX

Really a first time poster who might have been a troll just trying to stir trouble and if a Bills fan probably will just post with a new handle (i.e. Maxipad)? Not worth it. Not worth it.

Trent bailed us out. thank god. this game will be the difference in us making the playoffs. make my words.

a couple hours ago you said our season was ruined by this game thanks to peters and poz.... now you are saying this game is going to get us in the playoffs..... i don't think your words are worth marking until you learn to think and analyze before you speak/post