Bills vs. Jags Official Gameday Thread

justnzane

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't care either way, but, you folks should consider using the chat room. It has many benefits, but the most important is that when you say something really stupid in the first quarter it's damn hard for anyone to prove you said it or use those words against you.

You know how it works here. You say it and as soon as someone quotes you your words will live forever.

I really don't care either way, but, you folks should consider using the chat room. It has many benefits, but the most important is that when you say something really stupid in the first quarter it's damn hard for anyone to prove you said it or use those words against you.

You know how it works here. You say it and as soon as someone quotes you your words will live forever.

Can't be as stupid as Keyshawn Johnson just saying "Matt Cassel comes in the game, and not much changes."

But where's the fun in being cautious, BeerSphere?

Let me go on record - much like the 1988 edition of the Bills that surprised everyone by going to the AFC conference game, which really was the beginning of that unbelievable era that led to 4 straight AFC titles, I think this year's edition is about 2 years ahead of where the rest of the league thinks the Bills are right now. I truly believe that, on paper, we have one of the best teams in the league at almost every position.

And, since I'm already on record with outrageous boasts and don't much care if I'm 'called out...

BuffTown's Superbowl Bound Bills: 51

jo-jo-lovin' Jackoffville Fangless Felines: 0

BTW, today's beer of choice is Landshark Lager, straight from Jacksonville...

Landshark Lager

I like to drink the opposing team's beer while I watch the Bills kick their ass!

19 and 0 baby!!! :thumbsup:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :bag:

Look.......I think all of us Bills fans are sleeping on the Jags here. We all should know NOT to sleep on a team. Buffalo was a team last year people slept on and we always made a game of it.

I look for Lynch to have a solid game, may not get a 100 yards but I look for him to get a tough 75 plus with a TD.

I dont care what anyone says, I dont see a blowout win, whoever wins the game it wont be by more then 7.

But where's the fun in being cautious, BeerSphere?

Let me go on record - much like the 1988 edition of the Bills that surprised everyone by going to the AFC conference game, which really was the beginning of that unbelievable era that led to 4 straight AFC titles, I think this year's edition is about 2 years ahead of where the rest of the league thinks the Bills are right now. I truly believe that, on paper, we have one of the best teams in the league at almost every position.

And, since I'm already on record with outrageous boasts and don't much care if I'm 'called out...

BuffTown's Superbowl Bound Bills: 51

jo-jo-lovin' Jackoffville Fangless Felines: 0

BTW, today's beer of choice is Landshark Lager, straight from Jacksonville...

Landshark Lager

I like to drink the opposing team's beer while I watch the Bills kick their ass!

19 and 0 baby!!! :thumbsup:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :bag:

I'm not ready to go that far. Let's see how they do on the road against a very good team and then we can talk.

The Bills are hotter than the temperature on the field.

Hottest gametime field temperature in jacksonville history. reportedly approaching 100 degrees at kickoff.

Lets hope we can be balanced on O and D so the guys can get to cool off .