Bills predicted to loose 31-9

BLZFAN4LIFE

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we, to quote Shakespeare, "let loose the dogs of war" and then all hell breaks loose in the Jugs' backfield, then ain't no way we lose. Aaaaaooooooooooooooo!!

Cry "Havoc!", BlueBleeder, and let 'em 'slip'....

BuffTown's Superbowl Bound Bills- 51

jo-jo-lovin' Jackoffville's Fangless Felines 0

19 and 0 baby!!! :pirate:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :huh:

This "analysis" is the equivalent of looking at the standings last year and creating a score differential based on wins. Or, watching the playoffs last year and only bothering to pay attention to the teams that were there. It's as if the Bills don't exist. USA TheGay might as well call our guys Team X.

So it's Team X vs. the Jaguars and therefore, "this is how the Jags did against the team x's of the league every time they lost last year". Simple. :pirate:

And the print press wonders why nobody is paying attention to them anymore. Perhaps they forgot about things like: the salary cap, the significantly increased importance of FA, and the fact that the early 90s was 10-15 years ago. But I'm sure their lack of work and doing their job properly is all the Internet's fault. :huh:

At least the Buffalo News guys are trying. I think that last Buffalo Replay article was pretty good.

No it means they are going to loose 31 cans of whoop-azz and 9 sacks mr wize guy.

As to the topic Blzfan4life intended I'll know this team is on it's way once the inferiority complex kneejerks that happen everytime someone 'dis's' the Bills cease.

Too early in the season to know where either team is at this point but I'd certainly take the Bills if provided with that point spread. But more important presuming the Bills are going to have a breakout year the longer they can hide under the cover of their past poor play and chokes the better. Stealth is better than brazen especially when a team is just climbing out of mediocrity.

good post! :pirate:

I will never understand why people get so offended by the media....THEY DONT KNOW JACK!

I couldn't agree more...if they're anything like the guys I put up with in Rochester who are actually with the team everyday, these guys really have no idea most of the time what they're talking about.

Plus don't they know that J-ville is starting Tutan Reyes for chrissakes?...that's right Tutan is back...Stroud should have a field day.

Let's just hope that Turk stays aggressive because we can catch these guys on some big plays now that Greg Williams is coaching that defense (more all out blitzes and less cover-2\rush 4)

Page 18 of this weeks USA TODAY SPORTS WEEKLY.

WHO WILL WIN AND WHY:

The Jaguars lost five times last year, including the regular season finale. On the other four occasions, they rebounded to win by an average of more than ten points. The Bills catch them at the wrong time.

OUR PICK: Jaguars 31-9.

:pirate: What a bunch of Morons!!! The Bills looked pretty solid in all 3 phases of the game on opening day. The Jags are just as banged up, if not more than the Seahawks. I wonder if the boys over at USA TODAY are willing to put their money where their mouth is and give 22 points on the game. :huh:

This is based on last year. And BTW, were the Jags this banged up? No. This is just more anti-Bills propaganda.

Exactly how are they supposed to beat us? The interior of their line is comprised by guys who should be working in various warehouses. Our defense is going to carve the Jaguars up. We will beat them by at LEAST 14 points. That is by far the dumbest prediction by USA Today I have ever seen.

Its the Jags home opener and the Bills simply havent shown they can win on the road in how long, really cant be surprised by this prediction

winning at home against a banged up team is one thing, winning on the road against a team in their home opener coming off a bad loss is another...Bills get an early test to see how for real they are

I will never understand why people get so offended by the media....THEY DONT KNOW JACK!

See last years last second win over the Deadskins in their house with everyone jacked up to win on one for Sean Taylor, who got shot by the teenagers the week before. If that ain't winnin' on the road, I don't know what is.

It's gonna be a tough game, but I think we can win. We played 'em tough last year for 3 1/2 quarters only to let it slip away late.

Its the Jags home opener and the Bills simply havent shown they can win on the road in how long, really cant be surprised by this prediction

winning at home against a banged up team is one thing, winning on the road against a team in their home opener coming off a bad loss is another...Bills get an early test to see how for real they are

Come back victories against NYJ, Miami and Washington last year. We can play well and win on the road.

The home opener might mean something for other teams, but its jacksonville. No one out there gives a rats ass about pro football, so the jags are not going to be all hyped up for it. As of tuesday, there were still some 1300 tickets left for the game. :pirate: I'm sure the game will "sell out" however, when the tarps buy up the remaining seats.

to me jax was a team with

big strong tough guys

physical O and running game

hard to shake QB

Salty D

monster D line

they don't have the strong tough guys on O, and have half the monster d line gone (havey is nice tho).

less physical on O cuz of the line

qb is more shakey (see last week) due to lack of beef

so we are facing a team that at the moment might be a little bit of a tough match up (cuz of their D) than seattle was.

now granted we are on the road, but our O line just got an All pro better and monster walker is still on the pitch.

so i don't think it will be as strong of a win by any means, but i think we should win this game. the Jags have a weak to terrible O line and really lack speed on O (fast RBs, but nothing on the edge). i also think our fast persuing D matches up very well with them.

24 13 with some big special teams and D contributions (consider us driving from the 20 to the 45 on their side and punting them down near the endzone as basically being worth points given our special teams and D).