Bills predicted to loose 31-9

BLZFAN4LIFE

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it hilarious that USA Today thinks that the Bills, whose offense is better than last year's, going against a Jacksonville defense that is worse than last year's, will score 5 fewer points. Or that the Jags and their backup-quality interior OL against the Bills' resurgent defense will even come close to 30 points.

:cry:

Leftwich is so tough tho

And with his lightning quick release! He and Earnest Wilford are unstoppable behind that top notch, super healthy O-line :wallbash:

The Bills were getting 5.5 points yesterday. I'd take that and run. That's a sucker line to get the ppl who don't pay attention and say well, Jax is awesome, and Jack Del Rio has a strong jaw profile, and they won't lose two straight but have no idea that their o-line is broken and on fire. Kinda like the guy who wrote that USA Today piece.

As we can all attest, it's ALL about the o-line and if you can't block you can't play.

My call: Buffalo 23 Jax 6. We give the o field position all day but we only cash it in for 7 twice, lots of field goals.