Culpepper for Patriots?

i heard his name mentioned a bunch yesterday but im not sure he fits their/Belicheat's system.

i guess Simms and Ratay were headed in this week.

edit: Mort JUST reported that both showed up but both were told "Sorry, circumstances have changed" and they were sent back to the airport

i heard his name mentioned a bunch yesterday but im not sure he fits their/Belicheat's system.

i guess Simms and Ratay were headed in this week.

edit: Mort JUST reported that both showed up but both were told "Sorry, circumstances have changed" and they were sent back to the airport

that was just CYA after 'ole Mort told the world they were being given tryouts :lol:

I am not scared of any QB who confesses on MNF that he listens to Celine Dion before games to pump him up. Couple that with that stupid !@#$ing arm gesture Culpepper makes when he rolls one hand over the other. Culpepper should of been named Culcreampuff, he is not worthy of a pepper in his surname

I am not scared of any QB who confesses on MNF that he listens to Celine Dion before games to pump him up. Couple that with that stupid !@#$ing arm gesture Culpepper makes when he rolls one hand over the other. Culpepper should of been named Culcreampuff, he is not worthy of a pepper in his surname

Remember, Culpeper's heart will go on, and on.... :lol:

Belichick would probably be looking for a QB who doesn't necessarily have the strongest arm, but is smart and can read defenses, and also manage the game.

Culpepper is a dumbass with a strong arm and the hands of a ten-year-old. Complete opposites.

Fixed.