[closed]The Tom Brady Injury Celebration

Max Fischer

1 - Not to be sanctimonious but some of the "rejoicing" to Brady's injury is pretty damn classless. Bills fans pride themselves on being the best in the league, and that reputation has take a few painful hits today.

2 - That said. This is a team that nearly went 19-0 last year. 19 and frickin' zero. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised they will game plan and rally to a 10-6 or 11-5 record AND beat the Bills at home. Say what you want, but the Pats are a damn good team and Billy B is a great coach.

Don't book your flight to a division championship just yet.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 - Not to be sanctimonious but some of the "rejoicing" to Brady's injury is pretty damn classless. Bills fans pride themselves on being the best in the league, and that reputation has take a few painful hits today.

2 - That said. This is a team that nearly went 19-0 last year. 19 and frickin' zero. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised they will game plan and rally to a 10-6 or 11-5 record AND beat the Bills at home. Say what you want, but the Pats are a damn good team and Billy B is a great coach.

Stick a fork in the Patriots, they are DONE without Brady. don't kid yourself, he was the best QB we have seen in a long time.

7-9

Yep, we are classless....what about "Billy B" running up the score as much as he did against many teams last year.

Sorry, but as I stated in another thread....

Ignore the cheap shots - you are right - I think if you want to beat the best, there should not be an asterisk next to the "W". Any victory this year would ring somewhat hollow...(But I will take it)

1 - F that...noone on the Pats seemed too worried that Wilfork intentionally cheapshotted Losman's knee last year...karma is a bee-yatch...only better thing could have been for Stroud to be the hitter...

2 - Yes, they are still good, no one is disputing that, but they are now beatable. With Brady they were clearly the AFC East champs. Without him, they still may win the division, but now the Bills and Jets have as good a chance as they do to win it, IMO, and you can take those 2 sure L's off the Bills schedule and replace them with winnable games. Matt Cassell is a decent backup, but he is nowhere near Tom Brady's class...especially considering there were widely circulating reports out of Pats camp that he was going to be cut because they were unhappy with his performance....

Yep, we are classless....what about "Billy B" running up the score as much as he did against many teams last year.

Sorry, but as I stated in another thread....

So if an injury befalls the Bills it will be because of the bad karma collected from all these classless fans cheering the Brady injury?

Are ya kidding. Yeah, Bill's a good coach, and their D is good, but Tom, like all QBs, make this team go. He is the best at the most important position. And the drop off from him to Cassel is huge. They can play conservative and run the ball, and yes they still have a lot of WR weapons, but Cassel is gonna get challenged big time. Teams are gonna dare him to beat them until he proves he can, which he won't.

The Pats will still be competitve, and could still finish with a winning record, but I think this season is over for them. We'll know more about these Pats as the weeks go on, but as of right now I honestly think they will finish 7 and 9.

Superbowls while cheating - 3 and 0 (all by only three points)

Superbowls after getting caught - 0 and 1

Without Brady that team is cooked. Believe me, I would rather beat them with Brady than without, but they have no chance without him. Bellicheat can go cry into his sweatshirt.

anyone shining up their good guy badge to stick their chest out in bravery defending gaydy needs to check themselves.

guy is a punk and punked us last year. he's just getting his.

A "punk?" I dislike the Pats more than any other team but the only reason to dislike the guy is he's a winner and not on our team. To celebrate this injury says more about you than Brady.

I say this not to defend Brady but to preserve a bit of class that I know our fans have.

Move on guys. It'll all be meaningless if we don't win our games.

Shut up.

A "punk?" I dislike the Pats more than any other team but the only reason to dislike the guy is he's a winner and not on our team. To celebrate this injury says more about you than Brady.

I say this not to defend Brady but to preserve a bit of class that I know our fans have.

Move on guys. It'll all be meaningless if we don't win our games.

yeah

it says i have the balls to say what's true in spite of good guy badge limousine leaders (to coin a phrase) you saying that you're not being

sanctimonious but then spewing out this syrupy tripe.

brady is a cheating punk, the pats are garbage, their fans are sub human, and this is a good good thing, and long overdue.

the blocker, morris, was pulling on the face mask of HERO Pollard number 49 (my only non bills jersey) while he was down.

the pats are dirty dirty dirty and this is awesome.

I don't think anyone here paid someone to hurt Brady or spent half thier day praying that he got hurt. But now that it has happened, I will be the first to pray for him that he can make a complete recovery after a horrible injury and maybe he can play football again some time next year or the year after.

Then I hope he hemmorrhoids.