[closed]The Tom Brady Injury Celebration

Max Fischer

I am not going to cheer an injury to a football player because I have one in my own house who I say a prayer for before every game......

BUT

I think it is important to remember that hit on Brady was EXACTLY the type that took out JP Losman that we were all so P*ssed about last year....and nobody gave it a second thought.

Now that the leagues savior might be done for the season I am watching the eulogy on Sunday night football.....it was the EXACT same hit on JPL.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ding dong the wicked dick is dead! hey i don't wish injuries on any players(even patriots)but when a player gets hurt i can rejoice!it was karma...vince cheap shoted j.p last season and now they are whining that brady got cheap shoted.go bills!

I am not going to cheer an injury to a football player because I have one in my own house who I say a prayer for before every game......

BUT

I think it is important to remember that hit on Brady was EXACTLY the type that took out JP Losman that we were all so P*ssed about last year....and nobody gave it a second thought.

Now that the leagues savior might be done for the season I am watching the eulogy on Sunday night football.....it was the EXACT same hit on JPL.

true, but we don't have to be like them

I took a brief stroll over on the Pats' board (patsfans.com) to see what they're saying and it's amazing to me that some think it was a dirty hit. It was NOTHING like Wilfork's hit on Losman. To watch the replay and say this was a dirty hit is absurd. Likewise, to watch the replay of Wilfork's hit and say it WASN'T a dirty hit is ALSO absurd. The double-standard continues.

Wow just wow. This thread is filled with LOL. I love how people hate Tom Brady because they are jealous of his life. This thread pretty much proves that. People hate Tom Brady because he has Super Bowl rings, Money, plays a game for a living and dates hot chics. The is the only reason why people hate him. Anyone who throws out the cheating accusations etc... as a reason for hating him is fooling himself. It's an excuse if you ask me. People love to hate what they can't have or obtain. People love to hate what they are envious of.

Whatever happened to hating the Patriots because they have kicked the Bills ass for close to a decade? Bills fans that are happy Brady is hurt must love hollow victories. If the Bills manage to beat the Patriots this year and actually win the AFC east it is a hollow victory. If you want to be the best you have to beat the best. The Patriots are the best in the AFC they were the AFC champion. They are the best with Tom Brady on the field. They got 2nd place last year without video tape. ANyone who can't see that is just blind.

I was hoping the Bills had a team that could take on a Brady lead Patriots team and beat them. Now we will never know. You can bet that for the next two years the Patriot fans, media, etc... will be making excuses for the Patiots if they start losing. If history repeats itself it takes 1.5-2 years for someone to get over this injury. Mcnabb, Palmer are clear indications of that.

So everyone go ahead and enjoy the news of his injury today.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.