JAX down 3 offensive linemen today?

Charlie68

Jacksonville came in without top backup Richard Collier on the offensive line after he was shot earlier this week. The Jaguars had three more linemen get hurt, and Maurice Williams and left guard Vince Manuwai did not return. That helped Tennessee limit the Jaguars to 187 yards offense, just 33 yards rushing by what was the NFL's second-best rushing team in 2007

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article.aspx?id=7211

I heard on NBC that 3 OL went out. I cant find any info so im not sure if players will be back next week. they gave up a bunch of sacks and had no running game today.

I'm sure Fewell is aware of this or will be by midweek. Stop the run and the pass rush will present it's opportunities. I haven't forgotten last year's debacle when we were run over repeatedly.

Jacksonville came in without top backup Richard Collier on the offensive line after he was shot earlier this week. The Jaguars had three more linemen get hurt, and Maurice Williams and left guard Vince Manuwai did not return. That helped Tennessee limit the Jaguars to 187 yards offense, just 33 yards rushing by what was the NFL's second-best rushing team in 2007

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article.aspx?id=7211

On ESPN radio I was listening to on the way home, they said Manuwai is out for the season and Williams is out for two months. Maybe we're getting the breaks this year for once.

The Bills are suddenly NOT a team against which you want to be 3 men short on the O-Line. Not a good situation at all.

I keep harping on the interplay between the pressure on the D-Line and the Bills' secondary. Stroud's going to be pumped, that's for sure. McGee, Greer, Simpson and Whitner (let's not forget Yobouty) are simply licking their chops. These guys are all reviewing their contracts and looking at the "Number of Interceptions" clauses, and are mentally already buying retirement properties in Barbados.