Your MVP of the game

Fingon

I'm going to pick Marcus Stroud... the man was an absolute BEAST today.

I agree either Stroud or Parrish. The attention Stroud got opened up the pass rush from the outside for Schoebel and Denney, and clogged the running lanes. What a difference a pro bowl presence makes in the middle. But from a momentum perspective it's hard to ignore Parrish's run too ... you could sense from the beginning he was going to break one. Game was all but over after that play.

Strange as it sounds, I'm going to go with the old standby MVP from the last 3-4 years: Brian Moorman

When the game was a 3-&-out field position battle in the first quarter, he outplayed his counterpoint so badly that it got to the point where we had to go 50 yards when they had to go 85. That was absolutely huge. And then, from deep in his zone Quackemeier tried to do more than he was capable of in the face of such awesomeness, driving one beyond his coverage and getting it returned for 6 to break the game open.

I can't argue any Bill (maybe Stroud) having as big an impact on the outcome. And that's not even considering the TD pass.

Strange as it sounds, I'm going to go with the old standby MVP from the last 3-4 years: Brian Moorman

When the game was a 3-&-out field position battle in the first quarter, he outplayed his counterpoint so badly that it got to the point where we had to go 50 yards when they had to go 85. That was absolutely huge. And then, from deep in his zone Quackemeier tried to do more than he was capable of in the face of such awesomeness, driving one beyond his coverage and getting it returned for 6 to break the game open.

I can't argue any Bill (maybe Stroud) having as big an impact on the outcome. And that's not even considering the TD pass.

Good point about Moorman. He is an incredible talent. He also had the fumble recovery which was huge....how often do you see a punter at the bottom of a pig pile!!! :devil:

Good point about Moorman. He is an incredible talent. He also had the fumble recovery which was huge....how often do you see a punter at the bottom of a pig pile!!! :devil:

That was Lindell.

I love the fact that our kickers are tougher than some teams defensive backs (think Deion Sanders here).

I'm going to pick Marcus Stroud... the man was an absolute BEAST today.

Actually i would rather not pick an MVP for this game. After all the noise and hand wringing about Peters and Crowell.

This game was a team victory. Parrish was huge on the return game. Edwards was stellar after a shaky start.

The OL as a unit was superb in protecting Edwards and it generated a fair amoun of push on the run game and no costly penalties. Special teams scored 14 points. Corto and Costanzo make great blocks on the Parrish TD our back up DE got a Sack.

Lee Evans made crucial catches. Mitchell made some great plays. Royal looked like a real TE.

This was a team win. include the coaching game plan was great and April wow!

of course Stroud Lynch and Chambers. Lots of game balls today!. including Turk and Perry for the Offensive and Defensive Game plans Kudos to Dick Juron for keeping this team focused through all the personnel crap.