Turk gets a game ball

Most impressive thing I saw all day....? get the ball back with 40 seconds or so to go in the half - and they actually tried to move the ball down and ended up kicking a field goal. I mean wow! Is there any clearer indication that this is a different team than last year's?

It's so nice to think that our offense might try and resemble a professional football team.

Most impressive thing I saw all day....? get the ball back with 40 seconds or so to go in the half - and they actually tried to move the ball down and ended up kicking a field goal. I mean wow! Is there any clearer indication that this is a different team than last year's?

It's so nice to think that our offense might try and resemble a professional football team.

You hit the nail on the head. I'm glad to see an OC who is willing to do the same.

I thought the exact same thing as it was happening.

A true breath of fresh air in Buffalo.

Glad to see an OC willing to mix it up, show different looks etc. Good overall play calling and game plan. Now just need to add a little more play action pass to catch teams looking into the backfield. Good job Turk keep it up.

Let's hope he performs well enough to get a pay raise when the season concludes and pray he doesn't leave Buffalo.

Also loved going for the throat after getting that fumble on the kickoff return. The announcer said it best good teams go for the kill

The bills ran the friggin wishbone offense today folks... Also, the rushing TD was an inside draw play from a shotgun. That sorta stuff would never have flown in the I-formation every single down of the game fairchild offense. major props to the playcalling. Also, trent called some plays at the line too. Letting t he QB make decisions on the fly is a huge advantage over what we've been used to for the past few years.

Glad to see an OC willing to mix it up, show different looks etc. Good overall play calling and game plan. Now just need to add a little more play action pass to catch teams looking into the backfield. Good job Turk keep it up.

:wallbash: Amen brutha!

:lol: So long Fairchild we really miss you!

NOT!!!