The End Of World Is At Hand!

molson_golden2002

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a Sunday? If so who do the Bills play?

Wow, I'm in quite a predicament whether to start my christmas shopping before then or hedge my bet and wait until the 22nd... :lol:

Go hog wild with the xmas shopping, because you'll never have to pay off the bill.

The News Hour had an interview with a scientist about this thing. Was pretty interesting what they are doing, smashing these protons together to see what other matter is created. They are trying to find out what Dark Matter is and all that.

I've seen some stuff on TV here too.... One scientist was saying they hoped to discover what and where is the "94% of matter that we don't know anything about". I don't know how they get to that 94% figure but that's fascinating...

The News Hour had an interview with a scientist about this thing. Was pretty interesting what they are doing, smashing these protons together to see what other matter is created. They are trying to find out what Dark Matter is and all that.

dark matter, dark energy, string theory- I get off on that stuff! Truly fascinating! The greatest book I have ever read is A Brief History of Time- and Hawking describes everything that CERN is researching. I highly recommend that book, especially if you are interested in the LHC

dark matter, dark energy, string theory- I get off on that stuff! Truly fascinating! The greatest book I have ever read is A Brief History of Time- and Hawking describes everything that CERN is researching. I highly recommend that book, especially if you are interested in the LHC

I just ordered it. Ummm....have you seen the "Kindle" where you can download books into a mini-computer thing and read it off of that? Amazon is advertising it. Pretty cool really. Its right on the front of their web page

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FI73M...;pf_rd_i=507846