Whats everyone wearing on opening day?

twist_to_open

....but it's football season and I'm trying to kill the next 4 hours. I'll be sporting the Pos jersey (seeing how I'm still looking for an Edwards) over my Bills Backers t-shirt, Bills beads, Bills sun glasses, and my throwback hat.

About an hour away from leaving for the sports bar, but I already have my Lynch jersey on!

Beast Mode has officially been activated!!!!!

Go Bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....but it's football season and I'm trying to kill the next 4 hours. I'll be sporting the Pos jersey (seeing how I'm still looking for an Edwards) over my Bills Backers t-shirt, Bills beads, Bills sun glasses, and my throwback hat.

Bills cap, Losman jersey (still looking for Lynch) and drinking pint after pint out of very large Bills glass :beer:

Currently My Air Force uniform, since I am working...... and that's the only thing stopping me from being at the game today

As a Coastie...I feel your pain...doing my best to guard the coast today....going to go catch lunch in a bit - so I can sit in my car and listen in on Sirius

If I was at the game...I'd have my Tasker jersey on ...holding out to find a replacement to my McGahee throwback...

You're sig makes me drool. Horribly.

If it had bigger boobs I'd be on it like a rabbit in the rut. :thumbsup: