Mighty Taco

portisizzle

Fellas,

I am here in Buffalo with my Bills fan brother. We have been riding by these Mighty Taco locations. So we broke down and made the purchase.

Jesus. What a bad freaking taco. I asked the guy at the window if the "Mighty Taco" was better than Taco Bell.

Ahh, no. :rolleyes:

We bought six of these things. I am conviced that they use Kaopectate in the secret sauce. We have four left so if someone wants the rest, give me a shout.

:lol:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fellas,

I am here in Buffalo with my Bills fan brother. We have been riding by these Mighty Taco locations. So we broke down and made the purchase.

Jesus. What a bad freaking taco. I asked the guy at the window if the "Mighty Taco" was better than Taco Bell.

Ahh, no. :rolleyes:

We bought six of these things. I am conviced that they use Kaopectate in the secret sauce. We have four left so if someone wants the rest, give me a shout.

:lol:

You can leave WNY RIGHT NOW.

We don't take kindly to people who talk bad about Mighty, and we sure as hell don't appreciate the blasphemy of saying it's not better than Taco Hell.

Say one bad word about chicken wings and you'll be forced to read every page of every Mickey-vs-TSW Jason Peters threads.

We were at the Anchor Bar for lunch. :rolleyes:

Mighty Taco product is INDEFENSIBLE. Maybe you have a regional issue with Taco Bell. There is NO BETTER restaurant than KFC/Taco Bell.

That might be the most ridiculous thing I've ever read on this board, and that's really saying a lot.

Mighty Taco is the bomb. You're not from WNY so you can't understand.

Just don't try to pass off KFC and Taco Hell as the ultimate in fast food.

KFC 10 years ago maybe. Now - no way. Taco Hell also runs through most people's digestive tracts like a bullet train.

BTW, Anchor Bar doesn't have the best wings. It's a touristy place. Go to Duff's for much better wings.

That might be the most ridiculous thing I've ever read on this board, and that's really saying a lot.

Mighty Taco is the bomb. You're not from WNY so you can't understand.

Just don't try to pass off KFC and Taco Hell as the ultimate in fast food.

KFC 10 years ago maybe. Now - no way. Taco Hell also runs through most people's digestive tracts like a bullet train.

BTW, Anchor Bar doesn't have the best wings. It's a touristy place. Go to Duff's for much better wings.

Fellas,

Ahh, no. :wallbash:

:wallbash:

I know! They aren't bad if you want a cheapo, slop of a taco.

Since moving to the South Side of Chicago... Nothing compares outside of Mexico (and that is even a stretch)... I don't know how even Taco Bell makes it here on the South Side? Mighty would fail miserably here... Well, I kinda know how Taco Bell makes it... They cater to the people who want a name brand.

Here... Everything is authentic... Even my Mexican sister-in-law who lives in the BFLO area is always requesting that we send her authentic Mexican products that she would only get in Mexico... Closer to send it from here!

Once you hit these places (along with hitting Nueva Maxwell Street on the weekend), one will feel cheated at Mighty Taco by eating a "Greengo Taco": :nana:

Beyond The Taco

Nueva Maxwell Street

I have local joints that are within a couple of blocks where I live and the food will knock your Sox off!

:beer:

EDIT:

You have to get over one's "Anglo Fear" when walking into some of the small local joints... Oh, and brush up on your Spanish!

You can leave WNY RIGHT NOW.

We don't take kindly to people who talk bad about Mighty, and we sure as hell don't appreciate the blasphemy of saying it's not better than Taco Hell.

Say one bad word about chicken wings and you'll be forced to read every page of every Mickey-vs-TSW Jason Peters threads.

^^^^^

:beer::wallbash:

:wallbash:

You what Mighty Taco is?

It is BFLO's version of White Castle. You wouldn't believe the drunks that rave about this place (Whitle Castle... White Castle'S if you use the lame "City" of Chicago version... :blink::beer: )...

But, man how did they (Mighty and TB) ever bastardize a taco so bad? :wallbash::wallbash: ... Though they are alright and a world above Taco Bell!

Man! I am slamming everybody tonight!

:D:nana: