Steely's Skankfest 2009

Steely Dan

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dushku is one who looks hot sometimes, and other times I just don't see it. Sort of like Two-Face from that Seinfeld episode.

I love Jenna Fischer, but she is more cute than hot, and not quite "most beautiful woman in her prime"-worthy.

If you'd pay attention I said that. I called her the cutest woman on the planet. :thumbdown:

This thread is still going?? :angry:

This thread will probably still be here when I die. We're all horny pigs. :thumbsup:

It is...

Elle...

...and Elle

Tall, but worth the climb.

Way too tall. I have a thing for short chicks!!

If you'd pay attention I said that. I called her the cutest woman on the planet. :thumbdown:

No kidding. Just pointing out -- once again -- that you titled the thread "The most beautiful woman in her prime" not the "cutest woman on the planet." :thumbsup:

No kidding. Just pointing out -- once again -- that you titled the thread "The most beautiful woman in her prime" not the "cutest woman on the planet." :thumbsup:

Look Jack-ASS!!!!. The threads on this board often stray a little from their titles. As Lord of this thread I can make any changes I want as long as they stay within the topic of women. :angry:

As pointed out above I am Lord of this thread and you are thisclose to being banished for posting a picture of what was described in another thread as a dead woman.

The Lord of the thread has spoken. You may now bow and scrape. :thumbdown:

Look Jack-ASS!!!!. The threads on this board often stray a little from their titles. As Lord of this thread I can make any changes I want as long as they stay within the topic of women. :lol:

As pointed out above I am Lord of this thread and you are thisclose to being banished for posting a picture of what was described in another thread as a dead woman.

The Lord of the thread has spoken. You may now bow and scrape. :lol:

Uh-oh, someone's having delusions of grandeur...

Classy

Yous sayins I's aint got (Buuuuurrrrrrrppppp) no class. I's as classy as anyone here's on this broad. (Faaaaaaarrrrrrrrttttttt) Ahhhhhhh, much better! (Scracthin ass picking nose)

bad linkie, pinkie

Kathy no likie you. Naomi no likey Deano, Kathy no likie you. Naomi and Kathy have good taste. I know, I've tasted them. :censored:

Works for me

She works for you? :lol:

BTW, Megan Fox should be on the list.

Foxy lady!

Meh. :lol:

She's no Kari Byron or Avril Lavinge.