Steely's Skankfest 2009

Steely Dan

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steely, you are just grabbing at straws, now. Avril freakin Levine. (Good pics of her, though.)

Agreed, good pics, but on these last two additions Steely has definitely derailed this off the "most beautiful woman in her prime" track.

Agreed, good pics, but on these last two additions Steely has definitely derailed this off the "most beautiful woman in her prime" track.

Those Avril pics show they can make anyone look good with the proper lighting, filters, makeup and computer refinements.

Where's the middle finger waving smiley?

Sorry. I just call 'em like I see 'em.

Avril is cute and borderline hot when she actually looks feminine, but she belongs in a discussion about "the most beautiful woman in her prime" as much as RJ deserves mention in the "greatest QB's of all time" debate.

Sorry. I just call 'em like I see 'em.

Avril is cute and borderline hot when she actually looks feminine, but she belongs in a discussion about "the most beautiful woman in her prime" as much as RJ deserves mention in the "greatest QB's of all time" debate.

Damn, where is that finger waving smiley!!! :P:angry::angry::angry:

I posted this a while back, but it is appropriate for this thread, so here ya go. It's really terrific, IMO:

http://glumbert.com/media/womenfilm

That isssssss soooooooo coooooool!!!! :lol::angry:

Damn, where is that finger waving smiley!!! :lol::angry::P:angry:

Well, which is it? Is this a thread about "the most beautiful woman in her prime" or are you changing it into "post pics of any sort of hot chick you can think of?"

:angry:

Well OK ... but your link made me think about Naomi Watts, she should be on the list!

Linkage

Nutha Linky

Nutha Nutha Linky

Her father is Peter Watts, a road manager and sound engineer who worked with Pink Floyd (her father's manic laugh and mother's comment about "cruisin' for a bruisin'" are featured in the song "Money" from The Dark Side of the Moon).

Linkage

Nutha Linky

Nutha Nutha Linky

Her father is Peter Watts, a road manager and sound engineer who worked with Pink Floyd (her father's manic laugh and mother's comment about "cruisin' for a bruisin'" are featured in the song "Money" from The Dark Side of the Moon).

First link is "Forbidden".