Steely's Skankfest 2009

Steely Dan

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't find any pictures that did her justice.

I couldn't find any good ones either.

Too bad she was in the WWF in the mid-80's - if she was in there over the last 10 years she would have had Playboy offers, her own Divas calendar, a Divas video....

I couldn't find any good ones either.

Too bad she was in the WWF in the mid-80's - if she was in there over the last 10 years she would have had Playboy offers, her own Divas calendar, a Divas video....

This one's ok.

Good one here. If you ignore Savage in it.

Nutha

Nutha nutha!

Nutha, Nutha, Nutha!

Sorry to hear she passed away.

I think those pictures make a strong case for her but she's no Avril Lavinge or Kari Byron. :nana:

This one's ok.

Good one here. If you ignore Savage in it.

Nutha

Nutha nutha!

Nutha, Nutha, Nutha!

Sorry to hear she passed away.

I think those pictures make a strong case for her but she's no Avril Lavinge or Kari Byron. :nana:

Thankfully she's not Avril or Kari. She was hotter. :doh:

Those pics are the best of a weak lot. They still don't really do justice to the woman that I drooled over on Saturday afternoon wrestling shows.

This might help you with your problem:

Linky

:D

Your honor, after submission of the following evidence, the prosecution rests its case.

Not only should Steely Dan be censured for the inclusion of Kari Byron and Avril Lavigne in "The most beautiful woman in her prime. (Pictures Included)" poll/thread, he should also face temporary suspension of his man card for impugning the hotness of Miss Elizabeth.

And he should also be censured for excessive use of Myspace-level links.

Kari Byron!

She could bust my myths any day!! :D

Your honor, after submission of the following evidence, the prosecution rests its case.

Not only should Steely Dan be censured for the inclusion of Kari Byron and Avril Lavigne in "The most beautiful woman in her prime. (Pictures Included)" poll/thread, he should also face temporary suspension of his man card for impugning the hotness of Miss Elizabeth.

And he should also be censured for excessive use of Myspace-level links.

You stole that whole courtroom riff from me Jack-ASS!! You owe me ROYALTIES!! :ph34r::worthy:

Here's Esquire Magazine's choice.

You stole that whole courtroom riff from me Jack-ASS!! You owe me ROYALTIES!! :ph34r::worthy:

Here's Esquire Magazine's choice.

Get back to me when you start sending royalties to Dick Wolf and Steven Bochco, and we'll talk about your spurious claims against me. I may have to resort to a claim of defamation for all the Jack-ASS name-calling. BTW, jackass isn't hyphenated. :worthy:

Oh, and BTW - Halle Berry>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kari Byron & Avril Lavigne.

Get back to me when you start sending royalties to Dick Wolf and Steven Bochco, and we'll talk about your spurious claims against me. I may have to resort to a claim of defamation for all the Jack-ASS name-calling. BTW, jackass isn't hyphenated. :thumbdown:

Oh, and BTW - Halle Berry>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kari Byron & Avril Lavigne.

It is when I write it. See if you can follow this. the Jack is spoken in normal voice and Ass is louder with a slight pause between them. Get it!, Got it!, Good!

Jack- ASS!!!

Anyhoo, back to topic.

Noureen DeWulf Is a fox!!

Not beautiful but the cutest woman on the planet!!!

Anyone mention Eliza Dushku?

Nutha

Nutha Nutha

It is when I write it. See if you can follow this. the Jack is spoken in normal voice and Ass is louder with a slight pause between them. Get it!, Got it!, Good!

Jack- ASS!!!

Almost two days to come up with that snappy retort? Guess you better stick to Jack-ASS.

I will give you props for posting the Noureen link, though. Good call on that one. :thumbdown:

Almost two days to come up with that snappy retort? Guess you better stick to Jack-ASS.

I will give you props for posting the Noureen link, though. Good call on that one. :thumbdown:

No agreement on Dushku???

No agreement that Jenna Fisher is the cutest woman on the planet?

No agreement on Dushku???

No agreement that Jenna Fisher is the cutest woman on the planet?

Dushku is one who looks hot sometimes, and other times I just don't see it. Sort of like Two-Face from that Seinfeld episode.

I love Jenna Fischer, but she is more cute than hot, and not quite "most beautiful woman in her prime"-worthy.